I had to find clean, decent, but cheap accomodations on the Cape Cod Rail Trail for a family bike trip; it was a bit last minute, and I got "no vacancy" replies from several motels that seemed to fit the bill. The Captains Quarters was the cheapest, and in spite of some bad reviews, I booked 3 rooms. In fairness, we're fans of the old fashioned "drive to your door "motels, and the Captains Quarters IS a bit long in the tooth, but we were beyond satisfied. The manager, Helen should be cloned by the hospitality industry, 'nuff said. New beds, very clean, AC cranking beautifully on one of the hottest days of the year, plenty of ice available, coffee and juice all day long, continental breakfast included. The rooms aren't tiny either....there's plenty of elbow room, and picnic tables scattered about the property. Hop on the bike trial from the rear of the motel. Helen recommended Arnold's for lunch, and we loved it. 12 thumbs up for the Captains Quarters, and I probably shouldn't deduct a star for its old age!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, Cape Cod, MA