Spent 3 nights here. The pluses are: clean well- kept rooms, good price, great location- near the National Seashore beaches which we love, adjacent to the Cape Cod Rail Trail which is great for biking and walking; the king size bed was comfortable, and very nice staff- helpful and friendly. Without hesitation they let us have a late departure- allowing us to have a few more hours at the beach before leaving. We did not spend sufficient time there to use the pool.
Minuses: although the rooms are large- they are very outdated and somewhat depressing. The linoleum in the bathroom is the same pattern that was in my mother's house 30 years ago. There are a lot of rooms, so updating would be expensive- but tiling the bathroom, replacing the carpeting, upgrading the bedding ( old bedspread), upgrading the lighting, replacing the analog TV with a flat screen would go a long way.
It was nice that they included breakfast- it was only bread, bagels, packaged muffins, apples and cereal, but sufficient to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, Cape Cod, MA