Stay as far away from CQ as you can. I booked 4 nights through Travelocity based on their rating of 2 1/2 stars. This is a minus 2 1/2 stars!!! To begin with, our "nonsmoking" room reeked of cigarette smoke. When pointed out to the manager, she stated that sometimes persons smoke anyway, and offered to change the room. Each choice she gave smelled of smoke - and one had a broken step-an accident waiting to happen. So we stayed in the first room (my daughter is asthmatic). Here is a list of the problems we encountered:- sink aerator missing, shower drain clogged, toilet need reflushing x 3 to work, shower/bath faucet leaking, broken hair dryer, no complimentary bicycles or microwave as advertised on Travelocity, no daily replacement of shampoo, ice cube bag, etc. The only thing that worked properly was the A/C.
This is advertised as under new management - they are skinflints, and the room cost $78 +/night. Don't waste your timer and money!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, Cape Cod, MA