“Great array of breakfast food...”

Laura & Tony's Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: We are open from May - Columbus Day Weekend -We specialize in Breakfast serving an "Amazing Breakfast Buffet" Slow food , made from scratch , cooked in small batches . We serve the basics plus Homemade Bagels , Smoked salmon , Homemade Carrot Cake ,Cinnamon rolls hot from the oven , Tony's Quiche , Sausage Gravy and biscuits, assorted frittata, fresh fruit ,yogurt and granola all for $11.95! Organic Sumatra coffee locally roasted from The Beanstock Coffee Roasters , fresh squeezed Orange Juice - did I mention we have $3.00 Bloody Marys and Mimosas? We offer a sliding scale for the kids $5.95 12 and under , $3.95 6 and under and 3 and under eats for free!WE have Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options available upon request. Free WIFI.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Its not a typical breakfast place...homemade foods and they quickly replace foods that are gone...foods are cooked in batches... good price...ambiance somewhat like in key west ..simple but clean..looked like an ordinary resto outside but hidden gem inside..

1  Thank TLA_USA07

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was on Trip advisor looking for next seasons rental and saw this site, I am amazed that anyone would rate this less than 4 stars.

This is the ultimate non-buffet....buffet.

What I mean is nothing sits under heat lamps or on steam tables until it is eaten, these owners remove and toss food that sits too long. In addition, you can always ask the waitstaff to have things made to order, yep just ask and you shall recieve!

I personally am a huge fan of the coffee cake sometimes I have to suffer and eat the carrot cake or cinnamon buns...please make me suffer again. I wish I still drank coffee because the smell of the coffee is awesome.

Whenever we go to Laura & Tony's I like to start with a single egg benedict. Made to order the yolks always pop when you cut in and the hollandaise is fresh and creamy. After that I like to sit and listen to what is coming out hot and fresh; frittas, grits, cinnamon buns, homemade bagels, awesome bacon, pancakes, eggs, waffles, cinnamon bun french toast. I could go on and on but one thing is for sure, if you wait long enough something will call your name and when you bite into it you will not be disappointed.

The Cape is full of breakfast buffets, they should never be mentioned in the same breath as Laura & Tony's.

Is it pricey??? I was alway taught you get what you pay for....not true here, if I only got what I paid for the price would be higher or the food not as good.

Laura & Tony's is the only breakfast place I go to on the Cape.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had heard about Laura & Tony's and we had passed by many times while traveling up and down Rt 6, but this was the first time we tried it. There were five of us: three adults and two kids. We loved the place, but it is definitely not for everyone.
First of all it is not a typical breakfast buffet place. They do have many of the traditional buffet items, but they also have many more unique offerings. They make a terrific homemade bagel and offer both lox and lox spread--as I said not a typical buffet. About every ten minutes or so the kitchen door opens and plate of hot something is announced. It can be a delicious quiche or frittata or it might be a coffee cake or homemade cinnamon rolls. And this just goes on and on. It is more of a "happening" than a buffet and it is just terrific.
The comments about the extra cost for coffee and other drinks is true, but if that stops you from this culinary experience you would not have enjoyed it anyway.
This is a must try if you have any culinary excitement in your bones. The food is diverse and it is very good.

1  Thank mainelovers1970
hopperfish, Owner at Laura & Tony's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our " Amazing Breakfast Buffet" !! Yes , our buffet is not for everyone - but if you appreciate fresh, whole food made from scratch , cooked in small batches - this is for you ! We serve fresh squeezed orange juice and Locally Roasted Organic Sumatra Coffee fresh from the Beanstock Coffee Roasters!! We serve $3.00 Bloody Marys and Mimosas! Hope you come back and see us real soon !!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is homemade food at its best! I was desperate one morning for some good food and drove by. There were lots of cars in the parking lot--a good sign. When I went in, it seemed like a very small buffet. But, the food is cooked in small batches and brought out as it is cooked. Every few minutes a new delight was brought out to enjoy. I had a terrific breakfast at 7:30. When I went back to my hotel and raved to my friends, they had to come and enjoy it as well. Some of the things I enjoyed at 7:30 were gone (cinnamon rolls), but they were soon replaced by other tasty items (pumpkin spice rolls). The second time around I discovered the grits--well, it's not fair to call them grits. They were the best I've ever eaten and I'm from the South! With carmelized onions, cheese and (cumin???), they were to die for. I had 3 helpings. All the food was great. The owners are friendly, and the wait staff were very helpful. Ignore the bad reviews. This is totally worth it!

2  Thank Johanna H
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Food was pretty good. The owner told us to ask if something we wanted wasn't on the Buffett because they prepare everything in small batches. It tasted pretty good with the highlights being the homemade bagels and pretty good pastries. However, drink service was pretty bad. We each had just one drink and no refills. A pitcher of water was left with us. A 4oz OJ was 2.50, when a large mimosa was advertised as $3!! Our server said all of her help went back to college. Well... Hire some other help when that happens!