“Charming Inn with all the basics.”

Whalewalk Inn & Spa
Ranked #3 of 10 Eastham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The Whalewalk is a charming, comfortable Inn with everything you will need for a good stay. We had the Spa suite which was very roomy. The dining room was very big although the kitchen was only equipped with a bar frig and sink. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious with a great soaker tub. The breakfast as everyone has stated is delicious. The hosts, Kevin and Linda are perfect Inn keepers. The only thing I wish was that the Whalewalk was closer to something, a beach, a town, a restaurant that you could walk to. If you want to be away from everything then it is a perfect spot for you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We spent four wonderful nights at the Whalewalk Inn. Kevin, Elaine and their family could not be nicer or more accommodating. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The breakfasts were delicious. They were very quick to recommend places of interest and restaurants. We will definitely return to Cape Cod and the Whalewalk Inn.

Roger and Donna H.

Room Tip: We were in the carriage house. It was so quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been vacationing in Cape Cod for years and this is the best lodging I found. Quiet and peaceful, clean and comfortable rooms decorated with good taste. Elaine, one of the innkeepers, is one of the best chef I ever met; the breakfasts are succulent, made with fresh and first quality ingredients. Kevin, her husband, is very generous and welcoming. He has a wealth of information he shares on Cape Cod: restaurants, fishing, sailing, shops...you name it!. I recommand this Inn to anyone who likes a medium-size quiet establishment, beautiful gardens and good food. Christine

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a find in an old, quiet neighborhood setting; very comfortable room, and superb breakfasts. Location ideal for visiting National Seashore and Provincetown, close to Cape Cod Railtrail. The hosts and staff were friendly and accommodating. We will return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the guest house, lovely setting
1  Thank Karin J
hilly1220, Owner at Whalewalk Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Karin and Cameron,

Thank you for the kind words. So glad you enjoyed your stay, and we do look forward to your next visit. Check your emails in December for our 45th Anniversary special. Have a great rest of the year. And, again thank you for your support.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had booked two nights in the Carriage House. The AC unit didn't seem to respond to any attempt to regulate it. Bed was comfortable, and the unit was clean. We were very pleased. However in the AM my girlfriend had a medical emergency and we had to leave immediately. I turned in the key to the owner and explained the situation. I was not looking for nor did I ask for any compensation or refund. The only thing the owner said was "you are still responsible for the room charge." I would have expected something like, "I'm so sorry to hear that, Is there anything I can do for you?" "Do you know where the closest emergency room is?" Can I help you with your bags or bikes". I sent an email to the owner a week ago and never received a response. Half the reason I stay at B&B's is for the folksy atmosphere, I'm sorry to say this is absent here.

7  Thank Ray I
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We have visited the Cape 11 times and we always stay at the Whalewalk Inn. Kevin and Elaine Conlin are the most gracious hosts and feel like extended family to us. Their children Heather and Brendan have grown up to wonderfully compliment their parent's hospitality. The breakfasts are inventive and always delicious.. They gladly accommodate any special dietary needs.The Inn is centrally located to explore all of the Cape. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 5 minutes away.

Dear Paulette and Dex,

Thank you for being a part of our Inn Family. We always enjoy seeing the both of you. Also, like the family updates in the wintertime. Have a wonderful rest of the summer and fall season. Again, thank you for your kinds words. It is much appreciated.

Elaine and Kevin

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I came back one year later as promised and Bill and Elaine did not disappoint. We, and all other guests are treated as family. The penthouse is still beautiful and clean and the deck and grounds are peaceful. The morning breakfast is the highlight of the morning no matter what my husband and I have planned to see and do. You can't beat the fresh, homemade morning menu.

I was a guest while a bridal party had also booked for the weekend. Wedding bookings are pretty common from what I hear. The grounds are beautiful for photography and the cottages are comfortable for even the most demanding and discriminating guest. For those who do not want to climb stairs, please make sure to book a ground floor cottage. The spa is great, the exercise room is well kept and the sauna and hot tub are a nice treat. My husband and I will be back next year for sure and I will definitely get the massage treatment this time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
The Chatham Wayside Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
Blue Dolphin Inn
Blue Dolphin Inn
#5 of 9 in Eastham

Been to Whalewalk Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!