“Ocean Park INN since 1998”

Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
Brooklyn, New York
“Ocean Park INN since 1998”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Every summer since 1998, my family accompanies me to my annual medical conference(NEEI symposia) in Eastham Massachusetts. It has become a rite of summer for my family & I to visit Cape Cod while attending the conference and lodging at the Ocean Park Inn. Rooms at the Ocean Park Inn are clean & affordable, and share the amenities of the Four Points by Sheraton next door where the conference is held. As loyal guests, Innkeeper Cassandra(Cassie) Santos, usually has a thoughtful gift basket awaiting my young daughters Elizabeth & Veronica. Upon arrival, after a 6 hour car ride, my daughters eagerly claim their basket, then race to find our room & with delight jump on the bed. Centrally located in the quaint town of Eastham, the Ocean Park Inn, has a homey feel and a friendly staff. Cassie and her mother, Four Points Hotel Manager Jacqui Frost, go out of their way to treat us like part of the Ocean Park Inn family year after year. Summer at the Ocean Park Inn is one of our favorite weeks each summer and a tradition that we hope to continue for many years. Dr.Steven B. July 7-11, 2014

3 Thank Steven B
Cassandra_Innkeeper, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
"Steven B", for 15 years we have had the pleasure of greeting your family! We are touched to hear we are apart of your biggest family memories on Cape Cod. We look forward to your stay again next year and tell Veronica & Elizabeth to stop growing, it's making the gift baskets trickier. Thank you for your review and see you all for year 16!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Essex, Vermont
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our stay was very nice! We brought our dog, Maggie, and she was well received with dog biscuits when we checked in. We stayed in room 8 and it was very clean and inviting. There was a small refrigerator, flat screen television and the beds were comfortable. The outdoor pool was clean and refreshing. The breakfast buffet at the neighboring Sheraton was delectable. Ocean Park Inn is located close to restaurants, ice cream shops, and the Cape Cod Rail Trail. We will definitely stay at Ocean Park Inn again!

Room Tip: Room #8 is pet friendly and on the first floor.
1 Thank 4Js2014
"4Js2014", thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us! We are glad you were able to bring Maggie with you and that she enjoyed the treats at check-in. I am happy to hear you were able to eat at Bellamy's for breakfast and found our guestrooms clean and comfortable. We look forward to your return and Maggie's!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I spent a week here while I attended an NEEI symposia at the Sheraton Four Flags (right next door). The Inn has average size rooms with very few upscale amenities. It does have a nice outdoor pool, and guests can use the facilities available at Four Flags - including gym, and indoor pool. What makes it my choice is its convenience to many attractions on this part of the cape. I would recommend it for a family on a budget.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
"Mitch R", I am glad you found our inn convenient and budget friendly. A slight correction in our sister hotel's name, it is the Four Points by Sheraton Eastham. They do have a large, tropical feeling, indoor pool. I hope you had the pleasure of enjoying it. We do have typical Cape Cod motel amenities and have recently put irons in all of our guestrooms and 32'' flat panel tv's. We hope you and your wife visit us again and thank you for your comments!
West Simsbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 21 July 2014

my stay was fine- it can be so challenging with a dog to find a place to stay. The front desk was very nice, even gave my dog a treat and welcomed him into the lobby! I arrived late, but was told in advance to go to the Sheraton for check in, which had all of my info

We had a first floor room that worked out just fine

thanks!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank mtdjef
"mtdjef", I am happy to hear you had a nice stay with us! We are also glad you were able to bring your "golden doodle" with you. It is challenging to find pet friendly lodging on the Cape and we are glad we are able to offer some of our rooms for those traveling with their pets. We hope to see you again and thank you for your review!
Wakefield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had read the reviews after I booked and was a little nervous but I had to have a place to bring my small dog. I didn't see a fee for bringing pets and the invoice didn't include one. However, after paying the deposit, I received an email with the price confirmed and a second email with the new price confirmed, which included a fee. I asked what it was for and they told me it was for the dog. Then they credited it back to me without any conversation. I thought that was very telling of their great customer service. So, we went. One of the reviews I read mentioned cockroaches and the rebuttal stated that they did not have any bug issue. I didn't know what to think. I saw a brown beatle like bug on the rug when we first got there and got a little nervous, then saw another in the bathroom and became more nervous. I don't know if they were cockroaches or not. I never saw another one in two days except one on my car and one on the sidewalk. This made me think they were regular, outdoor bugs. I didn't see any ticks or spiders as were mentioned in the other reviews but I did rent a house on the Cape last year and saw spiders and ticks. I don't think you can go to the Cape without seeing spiders and ticks. In any case, they gave cookies in the main lobby, guests are allowed to also use the Four Points indoor pool next door, the outdoor pool was clean and the indoor pool was clean. They also give dog bones in the main lobby and there is a very kind and helpful lady there. Our beds were not only clean but very comfortable. One thing I think is VERY important to mention; I thought that because the place is pet friendly it might smell like animals. It wasn't the case at all. Never once did the scent of other animals pop up. It was very, very clean.

2 Thank hjfr
Cassandra_Innkeeper, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
"hjfr" thank you so very much for your honest feedback. We try very hard to keep bugs out of the guestrooms. With the doors opening right out to the outside it tends to be an occasional issue. As you mentioned summertime on the Cape is hard to keep every bug away. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, found the staff kind and helpful, beds comfortable and clean and smelling as it should. We do hope to have you and your dog with us again. Again thank you for taking the time to post this review!
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Second time staying here and it was great yet again. The fact that it's very pet friendly is what keeps us coming back. They do not have crazy stipulations for having your dog there like many other places on the cape do. There was plenty of room to walk our German Shepherd around on the property. The rooms are decent. The staff is GREAT, very friendly. The hammocks, picnic tables, bbq's, and pool make it easy to relax outside. Although we didn't use them, the amenities at the Four Points Sheraton next door are also available to people staying at the Ocean Park Inn. I recommend it to anyone that wants to bring their dog with them on vacation to the cape!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Cbgtgrl
"Cbgtgrl" we are happy to see you becoming one of our regulars. We are glad you enjoyed your second stay with us and we hope to see you return year after year! We do love pets you are correct about that. Thanks again for taking the time to share your stay with everyone.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, and the amenities of the Sheraton are available. I think that this is a very good choice for an affordable get-away on the Cape.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Cassandra_Innkeeper, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
"Sylvia M" I am so glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay at our inn. We hope, if you are in the area, you will visit us again! Thank you for your feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
Blue Water on the Ocean
Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center
Town Crier Motel
Town Crier Motel
#7 of 9 in Eastham

Been to Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod? Share your experiences!