“Great value! Great location!”

Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
Reviewed 12 August 2010

I really cannot argue with the value of this inn. I stayed at the Ocean Park Inn with my husband, brother-in-law and his gf for a wedding. The pool was very close by, the bike trails were right in the backyard, and the major hotel was next door with the restaurant and bar. The rooms could use a bit of updating, but other than that it's a reallly good value. The service was good, the room was clean (though there was a stain on one of the blankets), just check your sheets before bed (you should always do that when staying at a hotel). I would recommend the Ocean Park Inn to any of my friends who were staying at the cape.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onestopsally
jacqui_frost, Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2010

Thank you for your review and I appreciate that you recommend us to your friends! I hope that you will be returning soon. Also, I am very sorry about the stain on the blanket.

Reviewed 11 August 2010

We took advantage of this motel's JULY/AUG Birth Year Rate. Great deal!
The room was clean and good size. The pool was clean and the added perk of
using the Sheraton's indoor pool next door was great. Staff was friendly and helpful.
We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you were able to stay at that great rate and I'm happy to hear that you'll be returning. If you plan on a visit before the end of the season, there are some more great discounts at the end of August and into the fall. Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate the nice review.

Reviewed 2 August 2010

We reserved a room for one night, but because we had waited a while for our room, we were bumped to the Sheraton Four Points by Bob who couldn't have been nicer. Both my husband & I want to commend the Ocean Inn on hiring such wonderful employees.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
jacqui_frost, Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2010

Bob will be so happy to hear that! I’m glad you had a good visit and hope you will return!

Reviewed 2 August 2010

I stayed here for 1 night with my family last week. We headed up to meet a friend who was in town for a conference. Drove up to Eastham without a reservation, figuring we'd check out a few places. Four Points Sheraton (where friend's conference was) next door was $265/nt. Ocean Park was about $120. We decided to go for it since we figured we'd only be in the room briefly. The place looks like a motel because it IS a motel. But is was very clean. The bed was reasonably comfortable. The employees at check-in and check-out were extremely professional and helpful. And, as a guest at Ocean Park you are able to use their outdoor pool, as well as the outdoor and indoor pools at the Four Points next door. Bottom line, if you're OK staying a motel, this place is perfectly fine. If you're not, don't go here. The place is less than 5 minutes from the beach and close to lots of restaurants, mini golf, etc.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank howdog14

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Yes, the Ocean Park Inn is a motel with the added convenience of the use of amenities at the sister property next door. We strive to provide great service and cleanliness and I am happy to hear that that is what you experienced while staying with us. The location can’t be beat, being just minutes away from beautiful beaches and bike trails. The large lawn and outdoor pool set the property apart as well. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to post a review!

Reviewed 26 July 2010

This place wsa horrible. Don't be fooled by the looks on the outside. It is terrible. The bedding was from the 1970's. WHen we left in the morning there was vomit near the tire of our car. Spend a little more and stay someplace decent!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank beth1234567

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our inn. I was surprised to hear your feedback about the beds as most, if not all, beds are approximately 1 to 4 years old. Again, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 4 June 2010

We took our dog to the Ocean Park Inn for a two-day getaway on May 26 and 27, 2010. We have stayed at the Sheraton in the past, but this time we wanted to introduce our new dog to the beach. The Sheraton does not allow dogs, but the Ocean Park does. We had a very pleasant time and will definitely return soon.
Our room included the following amenities, which we really liked: two queen sized beds, a small fridge, and ironing board, plus a bathroom with tub and shower. Everything was spotlessly clean and smelled fresh. Furthermore, it was very quiet.
The front of the hotel is a small park with hammocks and picnic benches plus a swimming pool. There is lots of grassy area to enjoy in the summer.
The Ocean Park’s location next to the Sheraton is very convenient. We love the Sheraton restaurant, which serves great breakfasts and delicious dinners in a cozy atmosphere.
One can access the Cape rail trail right behind the hotel and ride a bike to other towns or walk a dog in the early morning as we did.
Eastham is a short drive from the beautiful and dog friendly beaches of the Wellfleet and Provincetown areas.
The people who run the OPI and the Sheraton are extremely nice and welcoming. We are never disappointed at these two hotels.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mushheads
jacqui_frost, Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2010

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We decided last year to convert to a pet-friendly inn as the demand for this was high. We are happy that you (and your pet) enjoyed your visit to the Cape and our inn. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 14 May 2010

We booked on line without knowing the area. OK. Older place. Room was decent size bit shower stall miniscule. Early in season
& when we arrived office was closed. We called and were referred to the Sheraton next door to pick up key. For 2 of our 3 nights here we were the only ones in the place.

Thank you for posting a review. I can tell from looking at the dates that you stayed, that you were among the first guests of this year’s season. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you return. As a guest at the inn, you are able to use all amenities at the neighboring Four Points: large indoor heated pool, tennis courts, basketball hoops,game room and Fitness Center.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
Harbor Hotel Provincetown
Wellfleet Motel
Wellfleet Motel
#2 of 4 in Wellfleet
Viking Shores Motor Inn

Been to Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod? Share your experiences!