“Always great food and great entertainment.”
Review of Glendale Grill

Glendale Grill
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Easthampton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friends invited us to dinner, specifically to see Acoustic Rick perform, and when we found out dinner and music was at the Glendale Grill, we quickly said YES!
We have been here before and were never disappointed.

Sandy was our waitress and I ordered the honey mustard salmon (cooked perfectly).
Everyone enjoyed their meals, and when we were done, we moved towards the music.

Acoustic Rick played many song requests and we had a fun night.
We will be back!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My husband & I had a friend visiting from out of town & wanted to take him somewhere nice & Glendale seemed worth a try. We were seated right away, the water was brought right over and the waitress was harried but good. We each had the French onion soup which was probably the best I've ever had. Had we known how large our meals were going to be we probably would've just had salads. My friend & I had the blackened catfish which came with two large shrimp & two sea scallops over baby spinach & basmati rice. A lot of their dishes come with rice. The fish portion was very generous & well seasoned, but I'd ask next time for a little less seasoning. The fish was moist & flavorful. My husband had the chicken parm which was on special for only $10 on Tuesday. The portion was generous, but he did ask for more marinara sauce which was brought right away. We'd definitely return to Glendale. It's a bit off the beaten path from our house, but worth the drive.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The place is split with a bar on one side and large eating area on the right. I love a place with booths, no lines, and a few oddball things on the menu as well as the usual. The waitstaff was very attentive.
This was just the place to stop after one has paid one's taxes and feel good about getting a wee refund. Reasonable prices. Would certainly go again if in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had fish and chips at this restaurant and it was very good. Priced a little higher than some but good.
Dining atmosphere is nice and we will return. Service was also good and a very pleasant waitress.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Three of us had lunch there yesterday & found the food, service &
atmosphere to be very good. We ate in dining room which was large
with booths & tables. Our waitress was very nice.