We spent three nights here last week and have only positive comments. The staff were friendly and helpful with none of the "attitude" as some previous posters have mentioned. The owner was around quite a bit and my husband and she chatted for awhile. We had the suite on the second floor and we really liked having the extra space. We had a separate staircase up to our room, a living room, kitchen area which was equipped enough to prepare simple meals, a dining table and two chairs and a good size bedroom with a king bed, two chairs with reading lamps, and ample storage. There were two large windows which let in plenty of light. The bedroom does face the main street and I suppose it could be noisy but we did not experience this. A sound machine is provided if necessary. Our bathroom had everything one could need and there were ample towels provided. Our entire suite was very clean and in good repair.
Breakfast and afternoon tea were great and we met some very nice guests. We prefer a B&B or hotel which serves a full breakfast and we were not disappointed.
The common rooms were very comfortable and we were glad to have the exercise room downstairs. They offer massages but we did not have any. We did rent their bicycles one day and it was nice having them available right there.
We really enjoyed our stay and would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard