The Hob Knob
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$251
Winnetu Oceanside Resort(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$247
Pequot Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
US$122
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
US$189
Mansion House(Vineyard Haven)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$120
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Richard(Edgartown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsafternoon teasconesb bfarm to tablemartha's vineyardboutique hotelsteam showerbreakfast was deliciouswrap around porchwhite noise machineshort walkturn down servicesmall hotelthe location is perfectsitting roomcommon areasbike rentals
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2011

We arrived on Cape Air at the charming Vineyard airport and were cheerfully greeted by Jon's Taxi and quickly taken to our magical spot for our special weekend. Upon checking into Hob Knob, where the most attractive and cheerful front desk staff asked for our name and info, we promptly knew we made the right choice. Not only were they only cheerful and attentive but gave us complete concierge service with suggestions about all the island has to offer. We were first time visitors.

We loved the smell of fresh baked cookies and tea that were put out and available to the guests. We loved the cheerful and homey decor. We spent many relaxing times on the lovely porch overlooking beautifully manicured gardens.

No matter what we asked the hotel to provide nothing was too much trouble.

We are definitely planning to go back and will take our family. It's a great spot for a reunion. I highly recommend Hob Knob.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank lindafoss
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We have been to the Hob knob Hotel twice in the last 2 years. We have enjoyed both visits although I wish they would have upgraded us to a larger room one the 3rd floor, as I think there were only 5 rooms book during our stay. The entire staff is exceptional and I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay on Martha's Vineyard.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orthodontics
Reviewed 13 June 2011

After a couple of very stressful wks, my husband and I were in need of some serious r&r. We definitely found it during our weekend at The Hob Knob. The rooms and the grounds are both immaculate - believe me when I say this because I am very picky when it comes to hotels. We also loved the charming, New England-style decor. The service level was sufficient but not "in-your-face."

The only thing that could be better is the breakfast and the afternoon tea. The breakfast was average, un-inspired and forgettable. Also, almost the exact same items were on the menu for both saturday and sunday (there's more to brunch than eggs, french toast, and pancakes!). For a luxury boutique hotel in this price range, I defintely expected more. We've been to MV many times and have stayed at a number of places. We enjoyed the breakfast at the Jonathan Monroe house much more.

The afternoon tea was equally unimpressive - I think there was banana bread, some kind of oatmeal cookie and a very bitter tasting gingersnap cookie. These baked goods seemed almost amateur.

Aside from the food, we enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roadprincess
Reviewed 4 May 2011

We spent three nights here last week and have only positive comments. The staff were friendly and helpful with none of the "attitude" as some previous posters have mentioned. The owner was around quite a bit and my husband and she chatted for awhile. We had the suite on the second floor and we really liked having the extra space. We had a separate staircase up to our room, a living room, kitchen area which was equipped enough to prepare simple meals, a dining table and two chairs and a good size bedroom with a king bed, two chairs with reading lamps, and ample storage. There were two large windows which let in plenty of light. The bedroom does face the main street and I suppose it could be noisy but we did not experience this. A sound machine is provided if necessary. Our bathroom had everything one could need and there were ample towels provided. Our entire suite was very clean and in good repair.
Breakfast and afternoon tea were great and we met some very nice guests. We prefer a B&B or hotel which serves a full breakfast and we were not disappointed.
The common rooms were very comfortable and we were glad to have the exercise room downstairs. They offer massages but we did not have any. We did rent their bicycles one day and it was nice having them available right there.
We really enjoyed our stay and would return without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelpatty
Reviewed 30 December 2010

This is probably my favorite hotel that I have yet to stay in, anywhere, ever. It is absolutely charming from the walk up to the bed to the farm fresh breakfast each morning. It is completely warm and cozy and definitely takes on the feel of Edgartown. The staff were outstanding and helpful. I've never felt so safe, taken care of, and AT HOME like I did here. I actually ended up staying an extra night because I wasn't ready to leave, and I still found myself sad that I had to leave in the end. Rooms are very clean with luxury beds. Also a small "spa" for massages and a small business center. Close to downtown Edgartown and bus stops to reach the rest of the island. I had to call my mom and brag to her about this place and can't wait to take her!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo