We stayed here for 4 nights straight, so plenty of experiences to base this view.
For $500 a night a quiet room would be expected - constant street noise and cooling machinery made that impossible.
For $500 a night a caring staff with luxurious touches would be expected - nickel and dime methods and staff chatting amongst themselves about problems (like "they are all ordering pancakes") made that also impossible. Breakfasts were nothing special.
Simply put, at $300 a night this would rate as "poor", but at $500 a night it is simply terrible. We expected much more true luxury based on their website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard