My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in early October and had a great time. The staff was helpful, and we liked the tea-time. Room had lots of space, and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very tasty - especially the locally sourced sausage! Lots of nice areas to just sit and relax in the hotel - read the paper, play checkers. They are just a 5-minute walk from the Edgartown harbor/lighthouse. They have a parking lot if you want to bring a car onto the island. Better fitness room than I expected in a B&B, although they asked us not to use it before 8am. The walls are not soundproof and we could hear muffled conversations through the wall. They had beach chairs we used to go to the public beaches. The only complaint I had was that the hotel is on Main St. and even though we weren't there in peak season, the traffic heading into Edgartown made it pretty loud outside, so we didn't spend much time sitting on very nicely decorated wrap-around porch and patio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard