We spent a week at the Hob Knob with our two teenage daughters, at the height of the August busy season on Martha's Vineyard. We could not have been happier. The hotel is beautiful, the location central, the staff and service are fantastic, the breakfasts are great. For this hotel to be so charming, and so quiet, and to be right in the middle of all the "action" in Edgartown--it's a miracle! We've stayed at loads of hotels, inns, B&Bs on the Vineyard, and it simply does not get better than the Hob Knob. One piece of advice--charter the hotel's Boston Whaler and swim on the beach at Cape Pogue or take a tour of Edgartown Harbor, a fantastic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard