“Good meal, good service!”

Atlantic Fish & Chop House
Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My wife and I ate at Atlantic tonight, the food was good and the service was good with a couple small challenges. First the waiter took my wife's drink order and walked away before I could order...strange but ok. Second we had to ask for silverware and napkins. The food took a while to come out but when it did it was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend for those looking for a higher end dinner in Edgartown.

There are newer reviews for Atlantic Fish & Chop House

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I went in with my son and his partner for dinner. He is a Chef, she is a bar manager....so I was waiting for their 'critique' of the meal and the location...the "ambiance. They were happy with the meal, I was happy with the meal and we liked the location. The views of Edgartown harbor were lovely! We tried a few appetizers, the shrimp with the Thai chili sauce being the best. Cocktails were also good.The service was excellent. The price however, was steep. Two of us shared a steak on bone special and it ran around $100. The neighboring table heard us comment on the cost and made a crack "what did they do, send the cow to a spa for a massage before they killed it?" Distasteful yes, but I got their point. It was very expensive for a cut of steak. Very. If we go back on another visit, which I would be certainly like to do, I would try something else more reasonably priced, I'm sure it will be equally as good...and I already know the service and the views are fabulous!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have not had the opportunity to eat here however my son is working at the Atlantic for the summer during his break from University. If the staff training, demands for the highest level of professionalism, attention to detail and prep work he has had to focus on during this past month is any indication of the quality of food and experience I can't wait to eat here.
He has learned so much and has had a significant amount of training provided to him all focused obsessively on providing a great experience for the Atlantic's customers.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Service and food were outstanding! The views are wonderful!
Would highly recommend for a lunch spot. Great wine list and the perfect atmosphere that's both fun and nice at the same time!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

EXCELLENT service : professional , kind and very proactive. Food is good but not up to price . Very nice view from the deck's tables. Kind of limited wine list. Very clean and efficient visible kitchen.