“Nice staff but food is average at best”

Atlantic Fish & Chop House
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Manager was very accommodating in making room for party of 5 which I greatly appreciated. Waitstaff was super nice. Fun band with hopping crowd. I ended up having a scampi pizza. The folks I traveled with weren't happy with their meals. Although one person was happy about the lobster roll. We all agreed the calamari fries were a MISS. Needs more flavor. Drinks were potent so you probably only need one. Pizza is pretty big for an appetizer so it's a low cost option but it's average at best.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Just went this past weekend, had horrible food (Two appetizers that were indescribably bad: Bacon, because my husband had a craving & Calamari Fries, which had nothing resembling calamari in them). Everyone on the porch was complaining to the waitress that there was a delivery truck parked next to the porch that was running the whole time we were there...with fumes and noise so loud we couldn't talk to each other. The wait staff said, "we will tell the manager, but probably nothing can be done". Well NOTHING was done..nothing! Finally a young woman sitting at one of the tables got up and went outside and asked the driver to turn his truck off..He said "oh, sure...sorry". So the Restaurant staff just never asked him! and we sat with that disturbance through most of our lunch. While we were walking out the door, we witnessed a party of two middle-aged lovely couples turn around at the maitre'd station and exclaim: "We are not eating here--that guy is a @#%#?!!!!". Please folks, save yourself a LOT of money and stay away from this place.

3  Thank 566eidyb
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was on a week tour of Cape Cod and Islands. This was the best lobster roll I had on the tour and I ordered one most days. Outside seating is available on the water.This was one of my favorite places on the week tour.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had great oysters here and harpooned swordfish. High quality cute location on the dock good service Went here for lunch and dinner while we visited

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Great service. Awesome location. The drinks were great. Food is a bit over priced for the location but good.