Review of Yoga On The Vine

Yoga On The Vine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our boutique yoga studio offers a variety of yoga classes for every body. We believe yoga is for everyone. Yoga on the Vine is a collective of skilled and knowledgeable teachers from a variety of traditions. With our decades of combined experience we seek to provide the most supportive, uplifting and welcoming environment for your yoga practice. We offer classes for all levels, private instruction, indoor and outdoor classes, and SUP yoga on our beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard. We also specialize in private events, whether it be for vacation, a bridal event, or corporate team building, and can help you create the perfect, unforgettable experience for your group.
Boston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
Reviewed 14 September 2011

My husband and I booked a last minute couples massage one rainy morning during our Vineyard visit. It was the perfect way to start our day! Sebastian and his colleague (name slipped my mind, Sorry!!) worked on us. They did an excellent job with the massage, shared some of their knowledge with us, and we even had a few laughs. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

I have never felt so great leaving a massage in my life. We will definitely go back next time we visit!

Visited September 2011
2 Thank JRGV1979

Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Its really good”
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Massage was really good. Ambiance is really nice..good music and it was very professioanal

Visited July 2011
2 Thank Kirridear
West Tisbury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 9 July 2010

The experience at Conscious Massage was marvelous. The receptionist was welcoming, and our therapist was amazing. I have never felt so relaxed coming out of a session and hope to go back as soon as I can!

1 Thank JustineTucker
Potomac, Maryland, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to a nice massage. It will become the highlight of your trip.”
Reviewed 6 July 2010

During our stay at Martha’s Vineyard, my wife and I got a couple’s massage as our anniversary gist from our daughter. What a gift! Sebastian & Kathleen were on time and met us in their nice and quaint setting. They were very friendly and professional. That massage session became one of the highlights of our trip. If you are in the area, treat yourself and call these guys.

2 Thank Saeed1956
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was really impressed by this place...”
Reviewed 1 July 2010

I was really impressed by this place! Sebastian is so respectful and puts your body and soul at ease. I left feeling rejuvinated and relaxed. They take care of you here! My MV vacations will now always include a dose of Sebastian. :-)

1 Thank Potterfrog