The Fallon has it all! An immaculate and cozy inn (aka: boutique retreat) smack in the center of charming Edgartown, with a gracious host Carol who can't do enough for you. We were in love already, then discovered a top rated restaurant (l'etoile) in the building! The warmth between these separate businesses and attention to the guest experience made our visit memorable... we'll be back for sure. Thank you Carol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Sydney (formerly The Fallon), an intimately sized boutique Edgartown hotel. Completely renovated and refreshed in 2015, this chic jewel is located in the heart of Edgartown above the renowned l'etoile restaurant. Featuring 8 stylish Edgartown hotel accommodations, The Sydney is your key to an exclusive and relaxing Martha's Vineyard vacation. The name "Sydney" means "wide island south of the water" -- an ideal description of Martha's Vineyard. Our boutique Edgartown hotel is a small but distinctive fixture in central Edgartown -- a magnificent Victorian home built in 1892 by Captain Charles W. Fisher, with an intact lawn and lovely architectural details. That's why we call The Sydney a "small jewel on a wide isle." It's petite, chic and perfectly located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, HRS and Agoda so you can book your The Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fallon Of Edgartown Hotel Edgartown
- The Sydney Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard