“Domino's quality at Edgartown prices”
Review of Slice Of Edgartown

Slice Of Edgartown
Ranked #50 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: Pizza
Boston suburbs
“Domino's quality at Edgartown prices”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I rarely go out for pizza on the island, but sometimes it seems like a nice change of pace. S of E describes itself as New York-style pizza, but it certainly isn't, unless by "NY style" you mean "Domino's style."

You know the kind of pizza that has gobs of rubbery cheese on it that comes off when you take a bite, thus leaving behind a doughy, gummy, cheeseless glop? Do you like that kind? Neither do I. Way too much cheese, barely noticeable tomato sauce, unpleasantly chewy crust. I always eat my crust, but not on this bad boy. Oh, and I overheard that they were running 90 minutes on whole pies after I got my order.

Little kids might like it, or people desperate to have a night off from seafood, but I don't see how anyone else could.

The only thing Slice has going for it is that it's one of the only pizza places in town.

• Visited July 2013

Ottawa, CA
“Tasty”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Tasty thin crust pizza, New York Style. $3.00/slice - can't go wrong. Very friendly, quick service. Great for a quick bite on the go.

• Visited August 2013
NYC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Pizza, Awesome location, Convenient”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stayed in MV for two weeks with my family, and we visited Slice of Edgartown several times.. LOVED the pizza (best i've had on the island by far), and the cute sitting area just off Dock street. It was so convenient to order pies... just drove by the window and hopped out to grab it.. no muss, no fuss. Such an awesome addition to the town.

• Visited July 2013
“Inexpensive convenience.”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

As a frequent traveler to Martha's Vineyard I always have to prep myself for the money that I will spend on food. Last years visit was just before it opened so this year I was looking forward to giving it a try. The pizza was good and my kids loved it. Not having to bring them out for dinner every night and dropping $20 apiece on them so they could eat a half of a meal was worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013
San Jose, California
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

New to Edgartown and so yummy. We really loved the pizza. It was convenient and the staff was warm and hard working. Thanks!

Visited June 2013