“Great spot!”
Review of The Scoop Shack

The Scoop Shack
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Edgartown
Description: The Scoop Shack is a Mom and Pop ice cream shop located in Edgartown, MA on the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard. Our Homemade ice cream is made from the finest ingredients in small batches right here in our shop. After years of culinary training and stints in two Michelin star restaurants I decided to try and make the best ice cream I had ever tasted. I truly believe that we have done that, and I hope that you do too.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great downtown ice cream spot. Must visit after dinner! Homemade S'mores ice cream and Salted Caramel is a must-try!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We visit the Vineyard every year and because it's vacation, we indulge -- several ice cream cones per week.
Once I tasted the Scoop Shack's intensely chocolate ice cream (I wish I could remember the name of the flavor), I had no reason to go anywhere else.
I'm a chocolate freak, and this rich chocolate did it for me.
Plus, the kids who work there are particularly customer-friendly.
And if you're into salt water taffy, this is the place to be.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ice cream flavors/choices good, staff very friendly, wait not too long. After getting your cone or whatever, you can sit by the dock and watch boat traffic come and go. Why go to Mad Martha's and wait in line before eating your cone on a crowded street?

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Outstanding ice cream and other sweets. We tried several different flavors and they were all great! Excellent variety of flavors, cones and they give generous portions.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We did limit ourselves to one flavor....s'mores....but we keep going back for more. We can't seem to move on to other ice cream shops because this ice cream is so good!!