“Large great sandwiches.”

Add it.
Humphreys of Edgartown
Ranked #53 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Reviewed 29 March 2012

A small simple sandwich "joint". Over stuffed well constructed meal sized sandwiches. Nicely seasoned and plenty of meat within the bread walls. Unfortunately not for the allergy sect.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

Humphreys may have the best sandwiches I've ever had in my life. Everything here is excellent -- the turkey is roasted fresh everyday, the bread is soft and delicious, and the sandwiches are innovative without being over-the-top. I look forward to going to Humphreys as many times as possible every time I travel to the Vineyard.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

A local told us to try Humphreys. He told us the samdwiches where very good, very big and a very good price. The only problem we had was everytime we tried to go by there they where closed. They close at 3pm. So with one day left on MV we finally made it. I ordered the Gobbler (think of a left over thanksgiving dinner sandwhich with turkey, stuffing, and cranberry) it was HUGE and I am a BIG guy. It was only about $7.95 and two could actually split for luch. It was very good. My wife had the tuna salad sandwhich it also was HUGE also about $7.95. She makes a very good tuna sandwhich and she said it was good. She ate it all and she is small and a picky eater. For two of us with two sandwiches, two bottles of water, and two bag of chips it was only about $20. ONE OF THE BEST DEALS FOR BANG FOR MY BUCK I HAVE FOUND HERE AT MV IN 6 DAYS! There is only about room for 6 to sit and eat inside. It would be nice to grab a sandwhich before 3pm when they close and walk min to Harbor and eat. After 6 days and many $35 lunches this was a WINNER! I just wish they stayed open a little longer, just make sure you go by before 3. Great lunch spot! They only take CASH!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

just took takeout sandwiches for airplane ride home - VERY fresh bread and yummy! Reasonable price.

Reviewed 9 July 2011

Cant go wrong with a turkey gobbler en route to the beach.