“Gobbler Sandwich”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Winter Park, Florida
“Gobbler Sandwich”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

If there is a better turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich in the world, I don't know it and can't imagine it. It's the first place I head to as soon as we get here!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chele32789

Cape Cod
“Not worth the price for a mediocre sandwich”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I don't know where these other reviewers get their sandwiches from but I thought there wasn't anything special about these. Plus the service was horrible.
I asked for one sandwich to be made omitting an ingredient per food allergy, (mayo).
Asked THREE times, to be SURE they understood the request.
Took our sandwiches, by foot, to the Memorial Pier downtown for a family picnic. Then discovered the wrongly made sandwich, so I hoofed it back to the shop. There I waited until the service counter woman completed her personal conversation in Portuguese with her girlfriends and blatently ignored my presence. 10 mins. later, when I explained what was wrong, I got no apology and nothing short of bad attitude/service.
They made another sandwich but when I returned to the Memorial Pier, I discovered they'd used the same mayo slathered meat, put on new bread. AAARGH!
Take your way overpriced, over rated sandwich money and get a better meal to go elsewhere.
This place was pathetic.
Please. I was not offered a refund or even a comp beverage or how about a bag of 2 oz. potato chips that you have to pay extra for?

• Visited June 2013
Lantana, Florida
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Really good spot to get food for a picnic lunch. They are quite large, so you might want to split. Baked goods are also very tasty. No place to eat there,

Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“The best sandwich”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

A walk away or take out as there only a couple of stools there to sit on. We took our sandwiches and drinks back to the porch of our hotel and enjoyed the best sandwiches!

Visited July 2012
arlington ma
“the best sandwiches on the island”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

huge portions; delicious sandwiches. Don't leave the island without trying a Gobbler, but make sure you only eat half or you'll be too full!

• Visited June 2012