“Definitely worth the walk”
Review of Atria

Atria
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Kfar Vitkin, Israel
“Definitely worth the walk”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place was a good walk from our hotel and definitely worth the effort.
we arrived not expecting much and all 7 of us enjoyed every dish. Let me say we vary in ages from 2 to 76. There was some thing delicious for everyone. Don't miss the French fries even though they were just an accompanying side plate. The seared tuna salad was a winner all the way. We also had excellent lobster and fresh cod fish. The food was presented beautifully, each dish creatively executed and arranged - so appetizing!!
Good service and helpful staff.

• Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“Shrimp In A Burger!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'd indulged in enough haute cuisine at Atria, so I went down to the Brick Cellar Bar for a burger. What I found down there makes me salivate on cue. Even now, as I remember that delicate Shrimp Burger, I feel my taste buds go tingly.

However does the chef make this shrimp patty? Could there be some cilantro, some peppers, some vermicelli, and some panko? I don't know and I will toil away in my own kitchen to figure it out and perhaps, one day, I'll get it right.

The Brick Cellar Bar is the place to go for the best burgers on the Vineyard. Everyone in the party was happy with their selections: Moroccan lamb, Frenchy, Dante's Inferno.

And don't forget to prep your appetite with a Moscow Mule.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great food that was delicious with every bite. Great flavors and also very great drinks. Probably the best restaurant on marthas vineyard. Highly recommend grabing a bite here

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best in Edgartown”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our large party was welcomed on time in the basement burger spot- I loved the burger with truffles and fois gras (definitely a must). All the burgers were great, while my daughter was not as enamoured with the shrimp burger. Good wine selection. Upstairs is fine dining, so you need to at least hit this spot twice. Lovely option to dine outside if the weather is fine.

Visited August 2013
Winter Park, Florida
“Tasty but Beware the Tent.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Food - medleys of crisp chicken with gorgonzola notes, pork shank with savory collards - as good as you can find on Martha's Vineyard. But in season they bring out he dreaded tent. The hostess grits her teeth and euphemistically sends you to the "patio". Suddenly you are in a Fellini movie: enclosed in a mostly empty wedding tent with other strangers who seem equally dislocated. The bride and groom never arrive.
I rate atmosphere high because this year we walked out this year when they tried to seat us in the "patio" and only sat inside the house on return visits. If you live here and love food, choices are few.

• Visited August 2013