“8th Anniversary dinner (with kids)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Atria

Atria
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“8th Anniversary dinner (with kids)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Everything amazing. They even catered to our two kids (5yrs, 7yrs). Every bite gorgeous. Worth every cent and what a fantastic memory.

• Visited September 2013

Kfar Vitkin, Israel
“Definitely worth the walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place was a good walk from our hotel and definitely worth the effort.
we arrived not expecting much and all 7 of us enjoyed every dish. Let me say we vary in ages from 2 to 76. There was some thing delicious for everyone. Don't miss the French fries even though they were just an accompanying side plate. The seared tuna salad was a winner all the way. We also had excellent lobster and fresh cod fish. The food was presented beautifully, each dish creatively executed and arranged - so appetizing!!
Good service and helpful staff.

• Visited September 2013
“Shrimp In A Burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'd indulged in enough haute cuisine at Atria, so I went down to the Brick Cellar Bar for a burger. What I found down there makes me salivate on cue. Even now, as I remember that delicate Shrimp Burger, I feel my taste buds go tingly.

However does the chef make this shrimp patty? Could there be some cilantro, some peppers, some vermicelli, and some panko? I don't know and I will toil away in my own kitchen to figure it out and perhaps, one day, I'll get it right.

The Brick Cellar Bar is the place to go for the best burgers on the Vineyard. Everyone in the party was happy with their selections: Moroccan lamb, Frenchy, Dante's Inferno.

And don't forget to prep your appetite with a Moscow Mule.

• Visited August 2013
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great food that was delicious with every bite. Great flavors and also very great drinks. Probably the best restaurant on marthas vineyard. Highly recommend grabing a bite here

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best in Edgartown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our large party was welcomed on time in the basement burger spot- I loved the burger with truffles and fois gras (definitely a must). All the burgers were great, while my daughter was not as enamoured with the shrimp burger. Good wine selection. Upstairs is fine dining, so you need to at least hit this spot twice. Lovely option to dine outside if the weather is fine.

Visited August 2013