“Great Pizza, New England Style”
Review of Edgartown Pizza

Edgartown Pizza
Ranked #51 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 October 2011

This pizzeria is fantastic. I'm a New York native so great pizza is in the blood. This place has a thick crust New England style pizza. On this visit I had plain cheese but I've had many of their other toppings too. They are located out of the downtown area so they can be easily accessed when the summer crowds pour in.

There are newer reviews for Edgartown Pizza

Reviewed 25 August 2011

We had their pizza twice while vacationing on Martha's Vineyard this month. Have gotten take out there in past years and the pizza is consistent.

We got take-out on a Saturday night and went down to State Beach for a simple dinner. Called in our order and it was ready when promised: 15 - 20 minutes. It's true the pizza is a bit greasy. It's Kid Approved so it is great for us! The price for a one-topping extra large (16" I believe) pizza was about $16 which is a reasonable price for other inexpensive dining options on the Vineyard -- which there are very few.

The staff has always been very friendly to us. My son told them it was his birthday and they gave him some M&Ms! May not sound like much but a simple gesture like this makes a big impression.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the restaurant offers free WiFi.

1  Thank ScoMort
Reviewed 6 July 2011

One would think that if marketed as a pizza shoppe that they could at least master the making of a good pizza. The greasiest pepperoni pizza I've ever seen. So unfortunate because location is such that the place could be hopping.

Reviewed 14 August 2010

I went there and I not sure what I ate but it was not pizza I also had a problem with value I shocked by the mingy portion. Thank god I ordered an appetizer or I would have left hungry.

Reviewed 24 October 2008

Maybe it was just a bad day for them but I am not sure what i ate was pizza. It took along time to get the food which put us in a bad mood so it could be the food did not have much of a chance. There is better piza downtown where they use a wood fired oven.

1  Thank TheGreatOneedgartown