“Priced out of the market!!!”

Lattanzi's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

We ordered bruschetta tonite and were sadly disappointed! The flavor was great, seasoned properly! But for $10? It was a slice of their toasted bread with olive oil, roasted garlic, some chopped tomato. Would you pay $10 for that? I think NOT! Stop ripping us off!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

While on the "island" I had a craving for pasta. Friends told me about Lattanzi's, and I am glad they did. Delicious pasta dishes, nice portions, made for a happy experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We went to Lattanzi's on Friday evening 03/15/2013. We both ordered the linguini with clams. My wife could not eat this because it was overpowered by the oregano! I sent mine back, and ordered linguini with mussels. The mussels were undercooked, and not edible. At this point we just asked for our check, ($120.00 with tax and tip).We will NEVER go back, nor will we ever recommend this "place".

Peter and Georgina

Reviewed 13 January 2013

We highly recommend Lattanzi's pizza offering a varied and fresh selection of toppings, flavorful sauce, and a crust that is very nicely done.

Our most recent takeout order consisted of six pizzas, and except for an overly generous amount of cheese on one of the six, everything was delicious. (I should note the adults thought it too much cheese, the children loved it . . . . )

Takeout service is always friendly and dependable.

We enjoy Lattanzi's pizza whenever we are in Edgartown.

For us, this is pizza done just right!

Reviewed 25 December 2012

This was one of the few places open on Christmas Eve on MV and it did not disappoint. We ate in the main restaurant, the pizzeria was closed. The atmosphere was laid back, but very nice, the food very good. I had the sole wrapped in a flaky dough, and shared that with my daughter who had the tortellini alfredo. (oops, not sure of the spelling there). Both were quite good. The service was excellent. This restaurant has been consistently good throughout the years. Prices are reasonable for the Island