I stayed here in mid August with my family. This was a last minute reservation and we were lucky enough to get a 1 bedroom suite with a living room. The quoted rate included access to a continental breakfast, located in a small nook just past the lobby. The stay overall was very pleasant and the hotel and staff exceed my expectations. The rooms are clean but small, as you would expect at a B&B and there is no elevator (other than for handicap access) so if you are on the 3rd or 4th floor be prepared for a little extra exercise. The room refrigerator was small but clean, and it was warm during our stay so we ran the a/c and it worked fine and was not too loud. as previously mentioned the Continental breakfast was set up promptly every morning with the usual and, in particular, the muffins and selected fresh cakes and pastries were excellent. I was planning to use the lobby based workout room - and I did once - but it is quite small with basic equipment and poorly ventilated so I skipped it for the remainder of our trip. As reviewers previously mentioned there is no on-site parking, and I did not make a reservation in advance to use the nearby nearby lot so I actually drove my locally rented Jeep to the public lot near Stop & Shop and walked back to the hotel in the late evening (it is a beautiful 15 minute walk) which turned into my alternate daily exercise. The hotel staff was friendly and always available and willing to assist or answer any questions we had. Even though it was High season we never had a problem relaxing on a lobby couch or on the porch in a rocking chair and watching life go by with a cool drink in our hand. Overall I believe the Vineyard Square was a very nice hotel and overall good value and look forward to one day returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Edgartown harbor and the historic waterfront district, this Martha’s Vineyard hotel is just steps from world class shopping and dining in downtown Edgartown. Guests gather on the welcoming porch and front garden square, share island experiences, and chat with the knowledgeable staff. Come visit and discover a mixture of "beach modern" style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, popular art, spa services, harbor views and exceptional, upscale cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Square Hotel And Suites
- Vineyard Square Hotel Edgartown
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard