Kelley House(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
The Richard(Edgartown)
US$482
  • Breakfast included
Ashley Inn Bed and Breakfast(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$400
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$345
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$382/night.

Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$455
The Christopher(Edgartown)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,049 results
All reviewsmain buildingfront porchmayhew buildingedgartown lighthouseoff seasonmartha's vineyardlighthouse grillrocking chairsthe cottagesconcierge deskbeautiful hotelhotel barlight housebedroom cottagewater viewshort walkwrap around porch
Reviewed 12 April 2011

The entire hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff were consistently helpful -- more than that, pleasant and eager to answer any questions. The location is perfect: an easy walk from the village ( 4 or 5 blocks?), from the bus to the ferry, and to restaurants and diners. The view is breathtaking: a lighthouse within view of the front porch.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank elaj41623
Reviewed 11 April 2011

My girlfriend and I found this gem after she searched online for good deals. She found us a cottage suite at the Harbor View Hotel & Resort. First of all the view that met us as pulled in to the hotel was ridiculous. There's a small island with a lighthouse right there (couples take note: romantic walks on the beach abound!). Absolutely gorgeous.
The first thought we both had when we walked in to the cottage suite was a mixture of speechless and a wonder if they had accidentally mixed up the prices online. We thought there must have been a typo. How could we afford this!? We had stumbled upon the best and most magical word: "off-season".
She and I had to explore, take tons of pictures, and eventually sit down in silence just taking all the wonder in.
If you're asking me to split hairs, I could say there were a few small stains on the carpet...but the people who would let that ruin the oppulence aren't people I'd hang around with.
Another thing I'd like to mention is Henry's, the restaurant within the hotel itself. Incredible food and great service. I will say that you are paying for what you get. Excellent for a special anniversary dinner (like ours).
I honestly can't say enough about this place. Beautiful grounds, fantastic suite, and great service. My girlfriend and I will be back year after year.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We only had one night but wished we could have had more.
The staff were great especially Lisa at the bar.
We went off season but could imagine how brilliant it would be to go in the summer.
Our only dissapointment was that instead of giving us a room with a view, to begin with they just gave us one with a view of some buildings......Although they did upgrade us after I agreed to pay more. Why they couldnt have just put us in this room anyway??? It was hardly full!!!
Apart from that it was Fabulous!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2011

We had high expectations for our first Martha's Vineyard experience. I explained to the front desk supervisor that I may need a larger room than what I booked. They offered several options and we ended up in a 1 bedroom cottage that was the nicest room ever for the money. Spotless, high end decor throughout. Will definitely come back every year to Harbor View!

• Stayed: February 2011
2  Thank superstory
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Stayed for three nights in room 315, facing the lighthouse with own balcony. Location is great, easy walk to town and around the neighborhood. Hotel and staff are great. Not a lot to do on island this time of year but we got to see it all, which might be hard to do during the summer. If you walk out to the lighthouse you can follow the shore to the left, it will eventually lead to the end of a public road a couple of blocks behind the hotel, nice walk in the sand. We drove to Gay Head cliffs which was well worth the drive. Walk past the shops to the viewpoint to see the muddy water from the clay cliffs. We also took the ferry in Edgartown to Chappaquiddick Island but as most of the island is dirt roads and the snow was falling we didn't push our luck much on exploring.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple