We stayed for four nights at the Harbor View Hotel in Edgartown and it was truly a magical trip full of many happy memories! Not only did we enjoy excellent breakfast every morning, we were spoiled by Lucinda at the concierge who really helped make our trip incredibly special. Between the day trips around the island to deep sea fishing our very own private lobster bake, the trip was incomparable to anything else I have ever done. The hotel room was spacious and the bed was really comfortable. We walked into Edgartown everyday and ate at some great restaurants (my favorite was L'Etoile). We wish we could come back every year to the Harbor View Hotel! Thanks for making it special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown