Spent the weekend here in December for a girls weekend getaway. AMAZING! The hotel was decorated for the holidays and was just beautiful. The location is fabulous, walking distance to restaurants and bars in "downtown" Edgartown. The hotel has a great bar, Henri's where you can also see the Edgartown Lighthouse that was also all lit up for the holidays. Rooms were spacious, clean, modern and the beds extremely comfortable. I can imagine that this would be a great place to stay in the summer as well. Wrap around porch with gorgeous views where you can sit and sip a cocktail or just take in the scenery. They also have a large outdoor pool area and 24 hour gym. Highly recommend for couples to get away, honeymoon, families or friends weekend away too! Definitely plan on coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown