Stayed at the Harbor View for 2 nights in March, 2014. Check in was very simple, and the staff there were upfront and accommodating when our room wasn't completely finished being cleaned yet. Staff at desk was willing to call us (only 10 minutes later) to let us know when it was ready. It was refreshing to see that all the guests were also very understanding, and we didn't witness any temper tantrums from other patrons about this very minor delay.The building is very tastefully decorated, as are the rooms. It is very bright and comfortable with our King room in the main building giving us great views of the property and the ocean. We ate at Henry's one evening, and breakfast at Water Street the next day. We prefer more casual pub atmosphere, but meals at both the hotel restaurants were delicious, fresh, and no one made us feel out of place in boots and jeans. I would highly recommend staying here in the winter when there's almost no crowd to be found anywhere. We walked for several miles on the beach across the street, starting at the Edgartown Lighthouse that is directly across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown