We stayed in one of the cottage suites. Absolutely beautiful and perfect. Rooms were large and spacious with comfortable bed and pillows. Large deck off the bedroom to sit outside in the evening and relax with a glass of wine. Even had an outdoor shower. Staff helped us with decisions on where to visit and eat and helped us with bicycle rentals. They recommended someone who delivered the bicycles and picked them up when we left. The hotel is within riding distance to Oak Bluffs and you can ride or walk around Edgartown. Perfect vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown