We have been traveling to MV for years and have always stayed at the Harbor View. Why? Simple, the hotel is elegant, but more importantly it's the staff. On our most recent stay we were once again greeted by Darlene, who returned from a season off. We were so happy to see her as she literally ran out of the hotel to say hello. You cannot get better service than that, anywhere. Imagine a hotel where everyone remembers you, even the valet remembered us and made a point to say hello. So, although the hotel is beautiful and a Edgartown is just picturesque, it's staff like Darlene who has us coming back year after year. Chris, Laverne and Courtney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown