We just returned from the Harborview & had a wonderful trip. The location is the best of the island. Beautiful views of the Lighthouse & the harbor. The staff was very accomodating & very helpful. The bellman (Zach) & the concierge were really amazing. The porch is the best part of the hotel, although they should implement a no cell phone zone. It was really lovely, rain or shine to sit and relax and watch the boats.
The pool was great for the kids, although I will say though that the bricks along the side of the pool are not really great for children. Unfortunately, upon check-in we weren't told about some of the ammenites like yoga and the shuttle service to which we still don't have the details. They also had free parking & wifi, which worked throughout the hotel
Both Henrys & Water Street were excellent. It is a great hotel and the staff is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown