Stayed for three nights in room 315, facing the lighthouse with own balcony. Location is great, easy walk to town and around the neighborhood. Hotel and staff are great. Not a lot to do on island this time of year but we got to see it all, which might be hard to do during the summer. If you walk out to the lighthouse you can follow the shore to the left, it will eventually lead to the end of a public road a couple of blocks behind the hotel, nice walk in the sand. We drove to Gay Head cliffs which was well worth the drive. Walk past the shops to the viewpoint to see the muddy water from the clay cliffs. We also took the ferry in Edgartown to Chappaquiddick Island but as most of the island is dirt roads and the snow was falling we didn't push our luck much on exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown