“Clean up your act” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scarborough Hotel

Scarborough Hotel
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Clean up your act”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

If you want to run a good restaurant in a beutiful location Start with clean clothes and a clean kitchen. I decided not to eat there the price was overrated We did the right thing and ordered only coffee a 1 star from me

2 Thank Ron R

“Disappointment :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Visited here last month.. I wasn't impressed with the quality of food for the price you pay. Very expensive and nothing to say wow about. Not much variety for a pub menu, but the place and outdoor area with views is amazing. Just beware the schooner glasses aren't a full schooner. I have exact same glasses at home and did a measure. Next time I will buy a bottle of wine and enjoy the views;))

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tchellessa
Thirroul, Australia
“Overpriced food ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch today with husband and we decided to order the share meze plate -$38 so we expected it to be quite substantial. We were wrong. I could have made a plate up from the Coles deli that would have been better! It was served on a greasy plastic platter and was underwhelming-sundried tomatoes, olives, 5 cubes of feta, 6 slices of salami and 2 'dips' one of which I am sure was Old El Paso salsa. Cold grilled flatbread and cold prawns and very disappointing. No table service either, you go and order and they give you a buzzer. Not impressed for the price. My advice-go for a beer and enjoy the view, but don't waste your money on the food.

Sydney, Australia
“Great view but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We visited recently and found that the view was absolutely fantastic, if you have overseas visitors and are in the area well worth calling in for a coffee or a beer. The food is overpriced for what you get, the salmon was dry, the salad was good and so where the chips but as I said overpriced.
I had no problem paying with my credit card as another reviewer seems to have had, which is just as well as we would've had to go elsewhere.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Crawley
“The setting makes it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant whilst visiting family. The setting was lovely overlooking the Ocean, with lots of outdoor seating, and some indoors. We all enjoyed our meals, the only downside is the lack of choice on the menu. If you don't like fish/seafood, or chips your a bit stuffed.

Visited April 2014