“just ok”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Food was just ok. Not as good as I remembered the first time, 2 years ago . Service was not nice. The waiter was quick and sort of rushed us never came back to check in on us and then it took forever to get some boxes and a check. I won't rush to get back there. Back to my favs. Mee Hongs South end and Sweet Ginger. always consistent and great service.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

My daughter took me to A Kitchen for Father's Day and it was an absolute delight. We shared edamame, seaweed salad, and the sushi/sashimi boat for two. The service was extremely courteous, timely, and very attentive without being overbearing. My glass of home brewed ice green tea was never empty. The sushi/sashimi boat was exceptional, with two kinds of tuna, salmon, shrimp, mackerel (a personal favorite), yellow tail, and another asian fish whose name escapes me at the moment. There were two kinds of tolls, both excellent; what most impressed me was the California roll, which had an outer layer of crispy rice that really contrasted nicely with the ingredients. Even the wasabi stood out : extremely pungent but not at all pasty, extremely well blended. Kudos to the sushi chef and wait staff !!! Highly recommended. The only downside is that we weren't able to finish it all !

1  Thank amerazor
Reviewed 26 February 2012

A Kitchen has a good location, a nice ambiance and some good potential, but when it comes to their sushi, it's simply average. The size of the sushi was on the small side and their prices were slightly high for the meager portions. The taste also left a little something to desire.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

My Grandfather had recevied a menu in the mail from this place and I had not heard of the place so I was looking for a new place to try and so we went to this place to eat in October 2011 and it was myself, Grandfather and my Grandmother and after eating at this place we all said this is the best Chinese food we have ever had and I would highly recoomend trying this place if you are looking for a new Chinese Food restaurant to eat or just want to try a new place the Food is excellent they have Asian Food too and we make this our Chinese Food restaurant to eat at me & family will not eat at any other Chinese Food restaurant other than A Kitchen

1  Thank David E
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Clean place to enjoy Chinese food. Waiting staff aim to please, and the food is good too. My family will be frequent this place....and we will bring friends.

1  Thank Cavepeople123