“Great Hotel. Met all our needs. Accomodation, friendly staff, delicious breakfast and a lovely view of the Marina.”

Seaport Inn and Marina
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fairhaven
Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stayed four nights. The room was comfortable and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning included real bacon and scrambled eggs, not artificial eggs, along with waffles, bagels, yogurts etc.

There was complimentary fresh coffee and fruit 24/7.

The view of the marina was an added compliment for the hotel.

This hotel would always be my choice for year-round accomodation and good value for your money.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
14  Thank Linda J

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I usually don't complain, but this place inspired me to do so. I paid extra for a king deluxe with a harbor view - what a joke. I had a view of the parking lot and my room was so small that I only had a foot around the bed to move around in and there was only room for one end table. Also, I was next to the ice machine. When I mentioned all of this to the clerk at checkout, that my room was horrible and I did not have a view of the harbor, she stated that others have complained about it too. However, they don't seem to want to do anything to correct it. The nice pictures on their website are of their suite and the one of the bedroom is about the size of the room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lynn R
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We stayed here in Aug. 2011 to attend a nearby wedding. The staff was extremely friendly even printing out directions to the restaurants we went to. The full breakfast included bacon, scrambled eggs, and other hot and cold items. The room was comfortable and was perfect for a place you just came back to sleep in at night. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
11  Thank BarbM2015
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I recently just stayed there and it was the worst hotel I've stayed in. The beds were not comfortable and I didn't end up falling asleep until 2:00 in the morning due to a party in the room next to me and yes the walls are very thin. I called up the office about 11:30pm to complain. The hotel clerk said he would come up in a couple of minutes which he did but was very timid because I heard te guy next door calling out (3) times "Who is it?" Of course they did not listen to him at all, they continued talking out loud and partying. When I asked if I could have another room, they told me, they could not accommodate me. I paid $150 for the night, and the staff could not control their guests. Do not stay here. I ould not recommend this hotel to anybody. I've stayed at cheaper places and had better service.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I recently stayed here overnight after seeing a show at the Zeiterion Theater in New Bedford. There was some confusion over the type of room I booked, but that was immediately taken care via email a few days before my arrival. The hotel is pleasant, very clean and very conveniently located for a stay in the south coast area of Massachusetts. Very helpful and attentive front desk clerk, as well as good complimentary breakfast, including HOT bacon and scrambled eggs, and the always popular waffle maker. I would readily recommend this inn to my family and friends, and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank LindseaMac
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Hotel was clean with tastefully updated rooms,although the hotel was full , once in the room it was quiet [good sound proofing].Comp breakfast buffet had a good amount of choice.Our room was small and when I peeked in other rooms , they were small too.Exercise room was a good size but there was a large washer and dryer in there this was the high priced guest laundry area I think it was 8$ a wash and 25cents for 2 min of drying time..Although the hotel was on the water , it was a marina to which access was for members only [understandably ].We would not stay here again if one of the other hotels in area had availability , only to have a pool and probably a larger room.The staff was very accommodating bringing a fridge when requested.Maintenance staff quickly remedied AC problems.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank nickie M
Reviewed 9 August 2011

The Seaport Inn and Marina is beautiful, We were referred here by a good friend of ours who frequently has hosted events here. Ive been to baby showers, birthday party's, Shows and now our wedding here. Joe Mora was a pleasure to work with, He's very easy going and has been more than helpful to us while planing our wedding. His Function rooms were very reasonably priced, the bartenders were friendly, and we were given a bridal suit to get ready in. All though it was only his job to make sure things at the hall were the way we wanted them, he also recommended a caterer that we might like from the area. The caterer was also great and new Joe well and was more than happy to accommodate us. They was very familiar with the seaport Inn and Marina which made things go smoothly the day of the wedding. Joe also was very helpful when it came to me having questions about things involving the Fort Phoenix beach as far as for who to contact. When it came down to the actual wedding day everything was perfect. Joe had offered to let us come in a day early to set up for our wedding, but due to the weather he had to move an outdoor event in. So instead of telling us we'd have to come in early and set up the day of the wedding Joe and his staff set everything up for us. He made sure everything was just as we wanted it. Joe makes sure his customers are completely happy with the service given by himself and his staff, even if it means extra work on him. I would highly recommend the Seaport Inn and Marina, the hotel was clean, very fairly priced and the service was fantastic. We had a perfect wedding and have nothing but good things to say about Joe Morra and his staff, and the Seaport Inn and Marina.

Thanks For Everything!
Keith & Shaunna Mott

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank shaunna1303
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhaven
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven
Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport
Dartmouth Motor Inn
Dartmouth Motor Inn
#4 of 5 in Dartmouth
Best Western Dartmouth Inn

Been to Seaport Inn and Marina? Share your experiences!