“Best place for both service and comfort”

Seaport Inn and Marina
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fairhaven
Concord, New Hampshire
“Best place for both service and comfort”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We hosted our annual Cat Show at the Seaport Inn in December. It was the first time we had been here. The Staff and accommodations were the best we have had in a very long time. We will be back! Love this place!! They also hosted our Holiday party Saturday night and a great time was had by all! Great Food, Great Price and GREAT SERVICE! With over 45 exhibitors and Judges who stayed, every person had nothing but fantastic things to say about the Seaport Inn and Marina!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vicky M
seaportinnmarina, Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for your review. This was our first time hosting a cat show, and your group was really a pleasure to work with. The holiday party was also a great experience, you all were so much fun! All of us at The Seaport Inn and Marina look forward to welcoming you back this year, and hope that we top the level of service and comfort you experienced.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I would recommend the Seaport Inn to any person who believes that being a good business includes giving back to the community. The Seaport Inn has for a number of years hosted our Holiday Party for our agency which serves individuals and families meeting the challenges of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Many of these individuals live in small group homes with 24 hour a day supports. The beautifully renovated Grand Ballroom is one of the best nights out each year for the individuals we support. The heart and caring manner in which the Seaport Inn hosted this event demonstrates the best qualities of innkeepers. Their services made all of our individuals feel as if they were Royalty. If you need a place to stay this Christmas Eve I would recommend the Seaport Inn if you wanted to be treated as a King or Queen.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
seaportinnmarina, Group Sales Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. We love giving back to this beautiful community and enjoy helping others in need whenever we can. We are very proud of the renovations we are doing here at the Seaport Inn and Marina and it is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed it as well. Our newly renovated Grand Ballroom is definitely one to be admired and we look forward to making it available to many upcoming events and functions.
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 November 2013

When my family and I chose the SeaPort Inn for a memorial service for my recently deceased Grandfather I was very impressed with how helpful Michelle was. They went so far as to make an American flag cake to honor his service in the Navy during WW2. We are forever grateful to the staff.WE feel we could not have chosen a better location. Sincer gratitude ,the Rogers Family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jodi F
seaportinnmarina, Event/Catering Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at The Seaport Inn and Marina. We are thrilled that we were able to put some happiness into such a difficult day for your family. We wanted to somehow honor your grandfather’s service to our country, and providing the cake seemed like the perfect way to do so. We hope to welcome you back at a more cheerful time in the future.
New London, Connecticut
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Made reservation by phone and was not told until check in that I needed to sign away an extra $100 on my credit card in case I damage the room. Being asked to pay ahead for damage I haven't done is just ridiculous. I asked when I would get my money back and was told, "3 to 5 business days, depending on your bank." The only damage done was to my sleep as the room overlooked a noisy parking lot. There are quite a few bars nearby. At one point, I thought a semi was idling next to the window but that noise turned out to be the room's heating unit so I turned it off. Stayed only one night.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
seaport01, General Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
I would like to thank you for your review and clarify any misunderstanding about the $100 incidental deposit. I do apologize if this was not explained correctly at the time of the reservation.

It is standard procedure in almost every hotel to hold a credit card deposit for incidentals. This could be for phone calls or really anything that could be charged to your room. Hotels do this because often times some guest only have enough on the card to pay for the room and may not have enough for other things they may charge. We release the hold on the deposit as soon as you check out but every bank varies on when they release the $100 back to the guest, which I agree can be frustrating because we have no control over that the individual bank does. To avoid this a guest can leave a cash deposit which will be given back at check out and no hold will be put on the card.
I will be going over your review in a staff meeting to make sure that the guest service staff is informing all guest at the time of the reservation of this.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Having stayed at the Seaport Inn a few times while at Northeast Maritime have to mention that it has always been a pleasant experience. The front desk staff has always been courteous and helpful!! The morning breakfast always clean, neat and the food plentiful!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
seaportinnmarina, Director of Sales at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for you stay with us at the Seaport Inn and Marina. The Northeast Maritime Institute is a fantastic school and we are thrilled that we are able to offer students of all programs attending the school a discounted rate to make their education more affordable. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and hope that you will choose us again when visiting the New Bedford/Fairhaven area.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was pleased from start to finish.
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, great location easy parking and a reasonable price.
They also have a room in the hotel that they allow you to stay in with a dog. While I was taking classes at NEM my father came with his dog and stayed a weekend.

Five Stars all the way.

• Stayed February 2013
seaport01, General Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We would like to Thank you for staying with us and for posting a review. We are glad to hear that we were able to meet you and your pets expectations. We love the fact that the owner is a pet lover and that we are able to offer that to our guest. We do hope that you think of us again when you are in the area.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

That was my home during 8 weeks in 2013
The employees are very good in your tasks and have a great hearts
The internet is free and available the whole time
Its very well located and near from Northeast Maritime Institute
I am satisfied
Thanks everyone
Thanks Seaport

• Stayed October 2013
It was a pleasure having you stay with us Marcos. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Seaport Inn and Marina. If you ever come down again to the New Bedford/Fairhaven area for a course at the Northeast Maritime Institute or leisure travel, I would be more than happy to have you here again. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhaven
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven
Best Western Dartmouth Inn
Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport
Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River

Been to Seaport Inn and Marina? Share your experiences!