Seaport Inn and Marina
Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
US$78
US$178
US$166
All reviewsplanning processthe staff was friendly and helpfulno elevatordecent sizefront desk personhot breakfastclean roomsnice stayfree breakfastcommodore roomking bednew englandwhaling museumbedfordweddingmaintenancemass
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed at Seaport Inn multiple times and once I'm in Fair Haven I would stay anywhere else. The staff is excellent and love doing their jobs, the rooms are very clean and spacious. Breakfast is exceexcellent!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed at the Seaport Inn for a family wedding, and found it comfortable and accommodating. The rooms were clean and well-maintained, and the breakfast was plentiful and hot each morning. Free cookies in the evening, too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
seaportinnmarina, Group Sales Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you very much for your great feedback. We strive to make every guest feel as accommodated as possible during their stay with us. We take extreme pride in making sure our hotel is at its best in terms of cleanliness, service, and comfort. Being an independent hotel allows us to focus in on making every guest experience a personalized enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again at the Seaport Inn and Marina next time your travel arrangements bring you to the New Bedford/Fairhaven area.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I got married in Rochester MA and chose the Seaport Inn to stay with my bridesmaids the night before and my new husband the wedding night. The suite was absolutely beautiful and spacious! Bigger than our apartment! And the staff was so helpful whenever we needed anything throughout wedding prep! The coordinator Stephanie was a joy to work with and I would absolutely suggest the Seaport Inn for any reason of stay. It it a lovely hotel inside and at a very reasonable price :)

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility, staff, and our gorgeous Deluxe Suite. We love being able to accommodate groups of all types and sizes. We look forward to seeing you or any of your friends and family again here at the Seaport Inn and Marina on your next trip down to the Fairhaven/New Bedford area.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Got stuck in Fairfield during a recent snow storm. This hotel took me in at midnight, which I was grateful for. It was quite, clean, big windows so I could watch the snow over the harbor. Plenty of parking. Nice staff. Comfortable bed. Everything was good except the coffee. Even the coffee in the thermos' by the front desk tasted burned, and there was no milk or cream, only the powdery garbage that will ruin even the best coffee. A good cup of coffee means a LOT to those of us who literally cannot speak until we have some in the morning. I would stay there again, but I'd bring my own cream, and probably a thermos of coffee, as well. Also, I believe deeply in recycling and do not recall any recycling bins anywhere.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I was delighted to find this place near New Bedford, where we come every March to run in the (wonderful) New Bedford Half Marathon. We have had trouble finding an acceptable place that accepts dogs, but once I looked beyond New Bedford proper I found this gem just over the bridge from New Bedford. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the breakfast was great, the rooms were comfortable and very clean, and within the neighborhood we found charming houses, a beautiful church, a great park, and water views. We will for sure be back next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you were able to locate our hotel and enjoyed our staff and facility. We take great pride in being a pet-friendly hotel and welcome all pets to take part in all the excitement and exploration that traveling offers when coming to the New Bedford/Fairhaven area. We hope to see you again here at the Seaport Inn and Marina on your next traveling adventure.