Seaport Inn and Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewsplanning processthe staff was friendly and helpfulno elevatordecent sizefront desk personhot breakfastclean roomsnice stayfree breakfastcommodore roomking bednew englandwhaling museumbedfordweddingmaintenancemass
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great time had by everyone. We had my wedding down the street at Shining tides so a lot of my friends and family stayed here. My fiancé and I stayed in the suite which was great because there was so much room to get ready. Stephanie was great at taking all the reservations and the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alissa S
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was VERY happy to have found a clean and comfortable dog-friendly hotel to stay overnight close to New Bedford, Mass. The rates were good, and I was happy to receive a discount for bringing in a box of dog treats for the house pup! Great place! I'll definitely go back.

Room Tip: ground-level was great for taking my pup out for quick walks.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love these reviews... I read Baseball Mom's review and just had to laugh. I mean, what does she expect? I would like to know where she lives where every $129 room is like the Taj Mahal. Run down town? First, is that the fault of the business and second does this idiot know where she is? Maybe she should read a book--you know, like one by Herman Melville. Prostitutes? Please... Because you know, non-prositutes never have sex in hotel rooms... Jeez... End of vent...

As for my stay, this was my second time at the Seaport Inn and I will return. I had stayed at the nearby Hampton Inn, but this was more reasonably priced for comparable facilities. Our room was clean, the beds were comfy, it was secure and the employees were friendly. For $129, this was exactly what I expected. Anyone expecting more for this price is unrealistic.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Recently spent a few days at the Seaport inn. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the location is convenient to all the sights in both Fairhaven and New Bedford. Brittany was very helpful and accommodating!!! Thanks Seaport for a nice stay!!!!

Room Tip: You have a choice the first floor near the front desk makes for an easy walk to breakfast. The higher numbers get you closer to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
seaport01, General Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you so very much for choosing the Seaport Inn and Marina for your vacation! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. That is certainly our intention for all of our guests and I'm happy that it was indeed your experience.

When your travels bring you back to Fairhaven, we will all look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I recently inadvertantly clicked on this hotel while attemting to book a last minute over night stay from/near Martha's Vineyard. I realized my mistake after it was "confirmed". I immediately called and spoke with Brittany Senna
Front Desk Manager, who was gracious and supportive. I have npo doubt this would be a lovely place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family