“Used for wedding room - very helpful staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seaport Inn and Marina

Seaport Inn and Marina
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fairhaven
Providence, Rhode Island
“Used for wedding room - very helpful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

We booked a block of rooms for our recent wedding and can't say enough positive things about working with Stephanie. She was extremely flexible, responsive, and helpful in ensuring everything was ready for our guests and frequently updated us on the status of our room block. We would definitely recommend working with them in the future!

2 Thank tanya4242
seaport01, General Manager at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. One of the things we all love is our opportunity to have so many groups at our hotel for reunions, weddings or just a large family outing. We get to witness first hand so many wonderful moments taking place. We loved having you all with and do hope to see you again when you are in our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Clifton Park, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was very pleased from the time of check-in to the time of check-in. The Front Desk was very and helpful. I was with a wedding party and we all had a great time. The rooms were clean and the staff extremely helpful. I would recommend the Seaport Inn and Marina to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable room.

Room Tip: Get a King-sized bed for a cozy nights sleep... lots of pillows too!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Sandy B
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review . We had great responses from this wedding group and are so pleased that you all enjoyed your stay . That is certainly our intention for all of our guests and I'm happy that it was indeed your experience.

When your travels bring you back to Fairhaven , we will all look forward to seeing you once again
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our window looked out on ducts and air conditioning units. The hotel and room seemed dark, damp and depressing. We got this room through Hotwire special saying it was a 3 star hotel, I would saw it was at best a 2 star hotel, it worked for 1 night but I wouldn't want to stay longer.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank A L
Tuckahoe, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

The hotel was very clean and staff was extremely helpful. Was there for a overnight stay as we were going fishing in the morning. Requested a 4am wakeup call and breakfast bags for that time and it was very prompt.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so very much for choosing the Seaport Inn and Marina for your Fishing trip! I'm so pleased that you wrote a review.It is certainly our intention for all of our guests to be comfortable and I happy that it was indeed your experience as pride ourselves for our family environment and customer service.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. When your travels bring you back to the Fairhaven area, we will all look forward to seeing you..
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great time had by everyone. We had my wedding down the street at Shining tides so a lot of my friends and family stayed here. My fiancé and I stayed in the suite which was great because there was so much room to get ready. Stephanie was great at taking all the reservations and the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
1 Thank Alissa S
Crofton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was VERY happy to have found a clean and comfortable dog-friendly hotel to stay overnight close to New Bedford, Mass. The rates were good, and I was happy to receive a discount for bringing in a box of dog treats for the house pup! Great place! I'll definitely go back.

Room Tip: ground-level was great for taking my pup out for quick walks.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness

1 Thank Sarah S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love these reviews... I read Baseball Mom's review and just had to laugh. I mean, what does she expect? I would like to know where she lives where every $129 room is like the Taj Mahal. Run down town? First, is that the fault of the business and second does this idiot know where she is? Maybe she should read a book--you know, like one by Herman Melville. Prostitutes? Please... Because you know, non-prositutes never have sex in hotel rooms... Jeez... End of vent...

As for my stay, this was my second time at the Seaport Inn and I will return. I had stayed at the nearby Hampton Inn, but this was more reasonably priced for comparable facilities. Our room was clean, the beds were comfy, it was secure and the employees were friendly. For $129, this was exactly what I expected. Anyone expecting more for this price is unrealistic.

Rooms
      Cleanliness

1 Thank David P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhaven
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven
BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
#2 of 5 in North Dartmouth
TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay
Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport

Been to Seaport Inn and Marina? Share your experiences!