“Cost Effective,Great Service & Staff, Fantastic Breakfast!! Great Hotel!”

Seaport Inn and Marina
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fairhaven
Reviewed 13 July 2010

Very Nice Location In A Quiet Town. The Hotel Staff Was Very Helpful And Friendly! I Had Walked Down The Hall Past The Laundry Center And It Looked Top Of The Line, Very Nice & Reassuring! The Breakfast Was Fresh & Delicious, By Far The Best I Have Ever Had At Any Hotel I've Stayed At!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ladybug2241

Reviewed 5 July 2010

I was looking for a place to have my out of town friends stay and I thought i would try out the Seaport Inn. I was completely blown away with the hospitality I recieved, from the front desk, housekeeping and management, everyone was friendly and helpful, I couldn't believe how clean and beautiful the rooms were. Being that it was 4th of July weekend I wanted to be able to show them an enjoyable time. We were treated to this weekends cars show right on the premise, outdoor tent on the marina and wonderful fireworks display. We needed nothing and if we did were we accomadated right away. I will be sure to tell all my local and far away friends about the Seaport Inn in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank mermaid4444
Reviewed 24 June 2010

We had a wonderful time at the Seaport Inn and Marina. Great food and lots of fun and accommodations! We were truly treated like royalty. You must go! it was great and relaxing on the water!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gina1234
Reviewed 9 March 2010

i was extremely tired traveling and came across this nice place. they were the most polite people you could ask for. i think everyone is polite in this town, not like the big cities. i got a new room which was a surprise because i came without a reseravation. this is just outside of cape cod. i plan to come back.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank travel6seconds
Reviewed 3 March 2010

It was fun to stay at the Seaport Inn. It was just like a big bed and breakfast. It was very comfortable. Loved the town which we found very quaint.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Peggy128
Reviewed 22 February 2010

The hotel room we had looked like it wasn't even clean when we arrived. Still crumbs all over carpet and hair on bathroom floor- disgusting. The second night we were sleeping and people in the next room were fighting and arguing and they were so loud. We complained to the front desk twice and all they did was call the room one time. They said the couple was there every week and did the same thing. Why let them stay there if they are going to drive away other future customers? Will never stay there again.

seaportinnmarina, owner at Seaport Inn and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2010

We have attempted to contact the guest regarding their stay to address any problems they had. With out feedback from our guests we would be unable to continue to improve our facility. Our goal is 100% satisfaction from every guest that stays with us here at the Seaport Inn.

Reviewed 29 January 2010

As a frequent business traveler, I have the opportunity to stay in many hotels of all classes. For lack of any other reason than convenience, my colleagues and I have tended towards the Holiday Inn Express chain. My recent trip to Fairhaven was no different and imagine my surprise when I arrived and found that the hotel had been bought and renamed to the Seaport Inn. I was a bit concerned, but that concern quickly disappeared when I saw that the new owners have obviously listened to their customers. The interior had been remodeled nicely which was immediately noticeable (i had previously stayed there when it was a HIE), but the most pleasing change was the addition of a small bar. This was a most welcome addition after a long trip on the road.

While the hotel provides great value for the money, where it really shines is the employees that appear to have there for some time. The gal at the front desk welcomed me as if I was a long lost family member and immediately made me feel at home. I stay at over 75 hotels each year and I can't recall a front desk person as friendly as she was while efficiently checking me in and providing guidance to the local establishments. All too often while checking in, I've been made to feel that I've interrupted an important TV show in the back room or something. Not here and I'll say that the friendliness was pervasive to teh rest of the staff as well; from the housekeeping staff to the breakfast people. As far as I'm concerned, most similarly priced hotels are the same, what sets them apart is their staff. This hotel receives my highest marks in this regard.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Timothy1963
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhaven
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Best Western Dartmouth Inn
Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport
Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River

Been to Seaport Inn and Marina? Share your experiences!