Seaport Inn and Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewsplanning processthe staff was friendly and helpfulno elevatordecent sizefront desk personhot breakfastclean roomsnice stayfree breakfastcommodore roomking bednew englandwhaling museumbedfordweddingmaintenancemass
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2010

the staff was great ... the food was great... the view was great

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank cenatiempo
Reviewed 16 July 2010

This is the only place to stay in Fairhaven mass. Its clean and friendly place where you can take family and friends too. Also a great place to have business affairs or conferences held. You can tell that the place being updated up with no expense spared!!!! The docks are brand new and can accommodate practically any boat size. The people that work there are friendly, outgoing and down write professional. I will definitely stay their again A+++

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hcopozl1
Reviewed 13 July 2010

Very Nice Location In A Quiet Town. The Hotel Staff Was Very Helpful And Friendly! I Had Walked Down The Hall Past The Laundry Center And It Looked Top Of The Line, Very Nice & Reassuring! The Breakfast Was Fresh & Delicious, By Far The Best I Have Ever Had At Any Hotel I've Stayed At!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ladybug2241
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I was looking for a place to have my out of town friends stay and I thought i would try out the Seaport Inn. I was completely blown away with the hospitality I recieved, from the front desk, housekeeping and management, everyone was friendly and helpful, I couldn't believe how clean and beautiful the rooms were. Being that it was 4th of July weekend I wanted to be able to show them an enjoyable time. We were treated to this weekends cars show right on the premise, outdoor tent on the marina and wonderful fireworks display. We needed nothing and if we did were we accomadated right away. I will be sure to tell all my local and far away friends about the Seaport Inn in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank mermaid4444
Reviewed 24 June 2010

We had a wonderful time at the Seaport Inn and Marina. Great food and lots of fun and accommodations! We were truly treated like royalty. You must go! it was great and relaxing on the water!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple