“Nice..”

Courtyard Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Fairhaven
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

We had a party of three & arrived at. 1:30 on a Saturday. It was pretty busy at the time but we found an empty booth. The waitress was nice. I was a bit disappointed as I had asked for the condiments to be placed on the side. & they arrived on top of my burger roll. I ate it but would have been enjoyed more if the cook had read what the waitress had written. My husband loved his meal, especially the homemade baked beans. & our grandson enjoyed his chicken fingers. I didn't like it when one waitress decided to vacuum part of the restaurant. It should wait till all customers are gone. We 'll try it again .

1  Thank travelbug41563

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had visited this restaurant many times in the past for breakfast/lunch and it was always consistent/good food. What a pleasant surprise it was to find out about their dinner menu. My wife had a chicken dish that she said was one of the best dishes she had had locally in a while. Great flavor and freshness, a sauce that was delicious without being too heavy. I had a very decent chunk of salmon over a salad of nice greens. The salmon was cooked perfectly with a great char and the strawberries and extras made the salad. Very nice dressing on the side. A fine meal for $12. Wine and beer available. The specials and the menu seemed well thought out with some classics and some twists as well. The new lighting and decor makes the place a lot different in the evening. Very laid back and comfortable, not too crowded with prompt service. We will go back now that we realize how good it is.

1  Thank mjr7
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We just had breakfast at this local resturant in our town. I had something different for a change, and it was great. Baked beans the best I have ever had. Stop in and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner.

1  Thank catcoffey
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Had planned to go somewhere else but there was an hour wait, so we went here instead. Glad we did! Fairly small place, family run. Cozy atmosphere. Food was fabulous. All 5 of us had a different entree, and each was very good. Entrees were generally no more than $15, very reasonable given the generous portions. Even the lobster alfredo was $15, and usually restaurants charge $20 or more just because there is lobster in the name of the meal. We had to be somewhere at 8PM, so we let the waitress know we were in a bit of a hurry. She took our orders promptly, and then as we were not quite finished the meal she came over to ask if we wanted the bill right away so as to save us time. Nice personal touch and attention to customer service. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank MassTravel99
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We are boaters and frequent the Courtyard during the boating season and even stop in for lunch during the winter when we come to the area to check on the boat. We have had lots of breakfasts and lunches at the Courtyard and never have had a bad meal. The omelets are big and fresh- I usually get spinach , mushroom & cheese and they always use fresh veggies.The homemade soups have been really good and I love the grilled chicken sandwich.The wait staff are always friendly and pleasant. Good bang for your buck! We have spread the word at our marina and lot's of people have gone to the Courtyard and report back that they like it as well. We will always be fans of the Courtyard!