“AAA+”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

wow , great food , great service nice service and the waitress take there time to help you to find something you like from the menulist.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Upon entering the restaurant, I almost froze to death. The A/C was on super high. By the time we left, the temperature mellowed out.
My first visit here was made especially enjoyable by the service of our waiter, DANA. He was consistently pleasant, very well versed in menu item portions, ingredients, and flavors. His timing with courses was impeccable and his friendly but not intrusive manner was delightful. He provided the type of service that makes one want to over-tip. Bravo for Dana.
The warm rolls and dipping oil were tasty and plentiful.
Now, the food: my friend had the salmon and she loved it. I had the seafood manicotti; there was nothing wrong with it and there was nothing spectacular about it either. Our meals came with soup or salad. The minestrone soup was made with lots of meat (ground beef) and the salad was fresh and crisp. We were celebrating a birthday so I brought homemade flan for the cake and we enjoyed that with nice fresh hot coffee.
FYI: They only accept reservations for parties of 6 or more, but if you call before you arrive, your name can be put on a seating list.

1  Thank Redhatchris
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have eaten her so many times over the years and can never find anything major to complain about. The food is always great and so is the service. Of course on Friday and Saturday nights it is very busy so there is always a long wait. I have not found a meal there that I did not like. The scallops a le pasta house is wonderful.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I'm from out of town and the people were very friendly! Food was good also. I will come back again and try different food.

1  Thank SANDY C
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Pasta House is one of my favorite restaurants and is a "go to" for dinner with friends and family. The service is always great and the food will never disappoint. The bread and oil tastes so good while you are browsing the menu of so many options . Everything from the appetizers to desserts will have you coming back for more.

1  Thank JennVi77