“consistently satisfying”

Wah May Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Fairhaven
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 July 2014

this is hands down the best chinese in Fairhaven, MA. The prices cant be beat and the service is just as great. I try to stop here each visit back to Fairhaven!

There are newer reviews for Wah May Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always the best Chicken wings and Won Ton Soup in the area. Save yourself the time and stick with Wah May's. They are sure to please.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

There's something to be said about consistency. Wah May has been our "go-to" Chinese food restaurant from the beginning. The food is delicious, the prices are reasonable, and we know that we will ALWAYS get a delicious meal in a comfortable family atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I ordered take out tonight. My boyfriend's general tsao's was swimming in liquid. My combination plate was in a ripped styrofoam that leaked all into the bottom of the bag. Oh and there was a hair in what was left of my food. Waste of $20.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Anytime I want Chinese food I come to Wah May. I live in East Taunton now and will make the 25 minute drive to come here. Its Delicious!