“A Restful Stay”

Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fairhaven
Reviewed 7 February 2014

A good place to stay. Clost to Cape Code and New Bedford, Fall River etc. A real good breakfast and a very clean room. I will tell my familly about my stay and will recomend to them The Fairhaven Hampton when they travel to visit family in Fairhaven.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Felix W
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel located minutes from New Bedford and various interesting points on the South coast of Massachusetts is convenient, clean and very affordable. The breakfast was HOT and tasty. The staff very pleasant. Loved the bed linens.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Enjoyed my staff very much. I was here for a conference in New Bedford. It was a quick drive to the conference. The room had a slight odor when I arrived, otherwise everything was just great! I enjoyed the many breakfast choices.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Really appreciate how safe, comfortable and "pretty" the place is. Easy to get to, easy to be in and easy to book. Staff were the friendliness I think I have ever encountered... I am so tired of the "chain" atmosphere of other places that the "personality" of the Fairhaven Hampton was a huge comfort on a very sad family situation. Thank You.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Catherine W
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Maybe we just got a bad room; we have stayed many times before in this hotel and have been satisfied. I believe the hotel was recently renovated but, if so, they did a lousy job. First off, as soon as we got in, we found (and killed) a spider in the bathroom. That can happen anywhere. The bathroom fan was noisy (too annoying to leave on all night), and not what we expected from a renovated room. Then I sat on the bed expecting a comfortable Hampton Inn mattress, but it was hard as a rock. It wasn't until we returned to the room just before midnight, that we looked at the comforter and sheets... they were absolutely disgusting... the comforter was torn and dirty... the sheets were dirty with dark spots, pink lipstick or nail polish, and hair... ewwwwwwww. It was too late to ask for a room change, so we sucked it up. But I did not get much sleep at all, between the hard mattress and thinking about who had been on those sheets before us. The pullout couch was also very uncomfortable. The hotel's excuse could be that it was Christmas and they were short staffed; however, the room was $150 (with the AAA rate), including tax. We complained the next morning, and did get 20% off. However, I expect much more from a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank E S
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Great staff, very friendly. Easy to find in good location for my business trip. Room was very comfortable and I actually got a good nights sleep. Will return when back in the area. Front desk people made me feel like part of their family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013

After a long and tiring day, it was a pleasant surprise to get to our hotel and find the staff to be as friendly ad they were. Our room was another surprise, and the beds were very comfortable. If we are ever in the area again and need to stay over, we will surely make our reservations at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhaven
Seaport Inn and Marina
Seaport Inn and Marina
#2 of 3 in Fairhaven
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth
Best Western Dartmouth Inn
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport
TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay

Been to Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven? Share your experiences!