My husband and I stayed there on Thursday, July 28th after our visit to Battleship Cove and was very pleased with our stay. We had a beautiful room and everything was clean and neat and very pleasant. The staff at the desk were very nice and helpful even suggesting a nice place to eat at our request which turned out to be great.
We will definitely stay there again when we make another trip there from Saugerties, New York to Battleship Cove again in the future.
Thanks for an enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is less than six miles from Battleship Cove, the world's largest historic naval ship exhibit. This maritime museum has displays and attractions like the USS Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr., the USS Massachusetts, the USS Lionfish, PT boats, helicopters, museums, eateries, gift shops and more. Additional points of interest close to this Fall River, MA hotel include the Lizzie Borden Museum, Lizzie Borden Gravesite and the Fall River Historical Society. We are also a short distance away from Historical Newport, RI and Cape Cod, MA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fall River
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River Hotel Fall River
- Best Western Fall River
- Fall River Best Western