“Amazing Service!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fall River
New Jersey
“Amazing Service!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

One reason why I booked this hotel was due to the fact they have Guest Laundry. I was greeted and welcomed by Amrit at the Front Desk. He told me everything about the hotel and unfortunately the dryer was broken! He offered an alternate solution and was able to get my clothes washed and dryed and I am very appreciative of his efforts and service. I will be coming here again soon. Thank you for creating a wonderful experience for me Amrit! The housekeeping and breakfast was great I love this hotel!

Stayed August 2014
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Hello,

Thank-you for the great review! I am happy to hear about your pleasant stay here with us. All of us at the Comfort Inn and Suites work hard to make sure that each guest enjoys their time with us. I will pass along to compliments to our front desk staff.

We hope to see you again in the future,
Kate Eastman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel for an overnight stay on our way to Cape Cod. The parking lot was nearly empty upon our arrival at about 4:30pm, except for the garbage strewn about the lot. The landscaping was nonexistent. These observations made me extremely nervous. We entered the lobby to find a person sitting in the lounge. There was no one at the desk. We waited a couple of minutes, seeing housekeeping staff pass by a few times on their rounds. The person in the lounge pointed us out to the staff, and the staff directed her to go to the managers office and get (him), which she did. We were checked in quickly and efficiently, and went to our room.
The room was clean, but did show some signs of wear. The water faucet for the shower did not seem to work properly. It was hard to adjust the water temperature. Otherwise, the room was decent. The walls ARE thin, and we normally do not notice that!
The lobby was in need of updating. The garbage was full near the coffee area, and it looked as if that happened regularly there. The breakfast was decent, but make sure you arrive before 9am. Precisely at 9 it is cleaned up!
At checkout, the desk person was polite and courteous. Our interaction with the staff was a typical minimum, but other than the initial short and awkward wait at check in, it was fine.
For me, to achieve a rating of better than 3, a hotel has to be above and beyond expectations in most areas. I did not feel that this hotel exceeded my expectations. It was fine for the price and the purpose of our stay, but this hotel certainly has areas where improvements could be made before I would give it a higher rating. For an economical overnight stay, it was fine.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BR0053
Hello,

I apologize for the fact we could not go above and beyond an earn a rating higher than three stars for you. I have gone over your review with the housekeeping supervisor and the General Manager to improve upon the points you noted in your review above. We have our monthly staff meeting approaching as well and will make sure to highlight these areas of improvement so we can all work together.

I hope you will stay with us again in the future,
Missouri
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This isn't the newest hotel and there are some minor cosmetic faults but we enjoyed our 5 day stay. The hotel is clean, the breakfast was good, and the employees were exemplary. We had a problem with our air conditioner and it was fixed within an hour of contacting the maintenance guy, Dave. Karen and Danny on the desk were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank-you for your great review on us. We were happy to accommodate you for the five days of your stay in this area. We work hard as a team to keep all of our guests happy and comfortable throughout their stay. I will pass along the compliments to the staff!

Thank-you and hope to see you soon,
Glens Falls, New York
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This Inn was only available for one of the nights we were to stay in Fall River, but we were very pleased with it. The desk clerks were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was a delight, compared to another hotel we had just stayed in. We had a king sized room which was perfect. We had lots of space and the bed was very comfortable. Our breakfast was okay. Certainly nothing special, but we were not there for the breakfast anyway. All in all, I would definitely stay here again and will look forward to our next trip to visit friends in Fall River.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hello,

Thank-you for a great review about your recent stay here with us at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Fall River. We all work hard and take pride in our work here which helps our guests enjoy a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Thank-you,
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a 1 night stay at this hotel last weekend. It was very busy when I checked in and the front desk did a good job handling this and made sure my special requests were fulfilled. They were very friendly like a local Dinner waitress.

The room was a different story ... I was on the second floor and the room was very tired, Hard Bed, Worn out chairs, etc. Others in our party said their Beds were better so maybe not all rooms are updated yet. If you get a bad room ask for a good one.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello,

Thank-you for your review about your stay here with us. First off, all of us here at the Comfort Inn and Suites Fall River want to make sure your stay is as please as possible and we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced in the room. I have -passed this information to our General Manager and Maintenance Department to ensure "tired" look of the room can get updated.

On the other hand, I will pass along the compliments to our staff about your pleasant experience at check-in.

We thank-you for your stay with us and do hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Moosup, Connecticut
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stay at this hotel for 2 days last weekend, and everthing was excellent, front desk and breakfast staff including the housekeeping they all are the best!

I will come back to stay at this hotel again when I am visiting MA in the future!

Room Tip: Try the Tavern next to the Hotel on Saturday Night!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JOSE G
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hello There!

Thank-you for the great review while staying with us. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Southeastern MA as well. I will pass along the compliments to the staff! We do hope to see you soon the next time you are in the area!

Thank-you,
Bordentown, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We checked into your hotel on Tuesday evening and when being greeted, we immediately added another night. Daniel was fabulous at the front desk. I had spoken with him by phone the day before and he was the reason we selected your hotel. Scott, Colleen and Patrick were also helpful. We thought the room very clean and spacious. Glad to see the microwave and fridge. 24/7 coffee was great. They were all very nice to our eleven-year-old grandchild. Mary Ann and Karen in your kitchen were terrific. They showed our granddaughter how to use the waffle machine and took good care of us! Thanks for a lovely few days! Your staff made us feel right at home and it was evident that other guests felt the same way.

Room Tip: Great value for your money. Make sure you eat breakfast there. The waffles are great. Coffee avail...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharcolq
Kate E, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello,

Thank-you for the great review! I will make sure to pass along the great comments to our staff about their friendly service to you and your family. We all work hard here to ensure that our guest experience a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the area!

Enjoy,
Best Western Dartmouth Inn
#2 of 5 in North Dartmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River? Share your experiences!