We stayed at Town and Beach for x4 nights and found it a great little place to stay.
The Motel was cute and we found our room to be spotlessly clean and it seemed to have new bedding etc & I liked the beach style touches! Towels weren't great but it is a motel so we weren't expecting 5* luxury. The location is great just at one end of the main street so only a few minutes walk to bars, restaurants and cafes etc. the beach is a little bit further than we expected but its not far at all to walk to it. The staff were friendly and helped us out when we were enquiring about ferries for day trips etc. The only complaint is the noise from behind our room think maybe it was a lorry depot or something but this was no fault of the motel! I would stay here again, was exactly as their weird described.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod